for Daniel's Accident

10/16/2019 c7 7fanclaire
Merci pour votre histoire. J'ai apprécié !
Contente que la mémoire de Daniel soit enfin de retour!
9/21/2016 c7 2buggleston
Great Conclusion liked how you brought together how something to trigger the part of Daniel's memory of Haley .
9/21/2016 c6 buggleston
Great ChapterPoor Haley is beside herself with worry over Daniel .I love both Evan and Cranes interactions with Haley to help her understand that they will have to be patient with Daniel's condition .Haley certainly does'not him to leave.
9/12/2016 c5 buggleston
Haley still upset and Daniel's frustrations of not even remembering his on family , everyone is really getting worried about Daniel. Loved the scene between Evan and Haley.
9/8/2016 c4 buggleston
Another great chapter ! Poor Haley she just can't seem to grasp how the accident has effected Daniel .Poor Daniel is still trying to take in all the information.
9/8/2016 c3 buggleston
great chapter ! Liked how Adam and Brian dealt with explaining to Haley about Daniel's condition .Also the starting of Daniel's struggles with his memory.
9/1/2016 c2 buggleston
I love this chapter seems that Ford and Evan were able to calm and reassure Haley and Guthrie all the while of their own worries. The hospital scene well written and I like how you captured Adam's main worry of Daniel's condition then finding out of his memory how he,Brain and Crane will help Daniel Daniel probably frighten to find out he can't remember his own family
8/29/2016 c1 buggleston
I was trying to said that she would naturally get upset seeing something like that happen to her brothers .I like the way Evan and Ford help to calm her worries.
8/29/2016 c1 buggleston
Very good start .Haley's natural reaction would be getting upset ,