FanFiction.Net
for The Fantasy of Angels

5/30/2022 c6 rhizz17
please update
5/7/2018 c6 Guest
You should make more chapters this was interesting
11/23/2014 c6 Koori
I just wanted to say I loved reading this! Hope you get the next chapter up soon!
11/22/2014 c6 Sake-chan
Loved it! Keep up the good work! :-)
11/23/2014 c6 3The Justice and Death
Well, this fic is being good so far...and a question...will Sephinroth show his power soon? because it i'll be awesome to see the vampires reaction...mainly considering what is part of Sephinroth's DNA...
11/22/2014 c6 Sceonn
Thanks.
9/23/2014 c5 K-chan
LOving your story! Good job! Hope to read more!
5/19/2014 c4 The Justice and Death
Hey! Genius! I will ask to you...don't take away Sephinroth' sadism...because this will make the vampires shit themeselves...Zero...he will go all "A God I Will Become" like Sephinroth? Answer to me...Yuuki...not romance, yes? Because Sephinroth is not a man for this...or he is OOC?
4/24/2014 c4 K-chan
Love Sephiroth in this story. Please continue! Don't wait another year to update!
4/24/2014 c4 No Name
I love your story and idea! Please continue it. I hope it won't take years to update again. My favorite characters tend to have silver hair. That includes Zero and Sephiroth.
4/23/2014 c4 No Name
Love the story and the idea! Please continue. Sephiroth could have swept the floor with the Night Class vampires. But Yuki saved them
In time. Please update ASAP!
4/11/2014 c4 8zeGuy
Oh Seph, you have no idea how right you are. The meeting between Kaname and the Trinity was exactly how i hoped it would be. My favorite part was when both Kaname and Yuki got owned by Seph.
4/10/2014 c3 zeGuy
Dude, I love this! You've made Zero how is he suppose to be: STRONG. While I was watching the anime I've felt that Zero was weak compared to the others, especially during the episodes with Shizuka. It's okay if you bash Yuki, I don't really like because she's like all the other fan girls, and what's worse she knows what vampires can do. I really disliked how she always protected the vampires and what I truly HATE is that she was wanted to be a vampire even if Zero told her that he didn't want that to happen to her. Anyhow, awesome crossover, hope you update soon to see the MOST EPIC TRIO OF ALL TIMES in action and hopefully you'll have some Kaname bashing.
4/3/2014 c1 3The Justice and Death
So...Zero will become Sephinroth? (thinking for a moment...)...you're a genius! Zero...welcome to Godhood!...how you fell?
1/14/2014 c3 Guest