for Like Jokes Or War, It's All In The Timing

1/14/2020 c1 Guest
I have just re-read this story for what must be the fourth or fifth time, and I absolutely love it. I've read a lot of SJ stories through the years and this remains at the top of my favourites.
Now I'm off to re-read your other SG1 stories.
Thank you.
8/15/2019 c1 Neroscurse
Nice story! I enjoyed reading it and thanks for posting.
4/12/2018 c1 Guest
Wonderful! I loved this story.
9/17/2015 c1 47She's Hopping Mad
Awww. I loved it. 3
9/14/2015 c1 109Ellie 5192
I am so pleased to re-read this fic. I remember reading it ages ago and I loved it, and when it came up on my radar again I couldn't resist. You capture them all so well for an AU - who they would have been if things were just a ~tiny bit different.
The toothbrush at the end is hilarious and also so very sweet and fluffy.
Kudos again, many year later.
Ellie5192
7/6/2015 c1 87mishy-mo
Interesting read. Enjoyed this. Thanks
7/2/2015 c1 68fanka77
Great story! A bit different, but very good. Brava!
4/22/2015 c1 badmac
Hey! I just found this story and I really love it. It's so subtle and lovely and its feels really realistic, you know? Splendid job! (you should write real books)
4/21/2015 c1 2LilithL2
i loved your story.
really nice
congratulations! ;)
10/22/2013 c1 Guest
Due almost all the story I couldnt quite decide whenever I liked it not so much or a lot.
Its a unusual take for a AU... But I bursted out laughing everytime a well know character has shown up as the story unfolded. Still... many things are just too much the same with all the stuff thats so diffrend; while there had to be similarities, the mix of things well known and totally changed seems odd. All in all the story had some parts I didnt quite like so much but great parts that made it so worth reading.
Thanks for writing!
8/17/2013 c1 1wiaway
a lovely ua story
8/1/2013 c1 6Hazmatt
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Interesting concept!
7/26/2013 c1 eduis
I AM SO EXCITED TO READ THIS!

Sorry about that, it is just that I love everything you have ever written about Sam and Jack and I nearly lost it when I saw that there's a story I haven't read yet! You posted this ages ago and I'm physically slapping myself for not coming across it sooner.

I'm going to read it tomorrow and after I have, I'm gonna send much more love on your way because I bet it's going the be AMAZING.

I love you.
7/18/2013 c1 mmkbrook
This is fantastic. Honestly one of the best Stargate Sam/Jack fics I have ever read. Kudos to you.
6/7/2013 c1 PamperedKitty
I loved this story. It's amazing, I couldn't stop reading it.
30 Page 1 2 Next »