for Something So Wrong

11/12/2013 c3 Guest
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more MORE! I LOVE THIS STORY ITS SO GOOD WRITE MORE!
10/12/2013 c3 Guest
Good story! Please Update soon :)
8/31/2013 c1 2winters-tale11
Bless you a hundred million times for writing Jehan/Eponine. Pretty much nobody does which is sad because it's literally a perfect ship. Good job on this :D
8/4/2013 c1 moodyrebel
Love this story ,please update can't wait for the next chapter
6/16/2013 c1 Guest
Thank you soooo much I've been looking for an Éponine and Jehan fic forever. I love the two of them together and no one else seems to ship them.
6/9/2013 c3 15JetGirl1832
This is great! My favorite character has always been Éponine, with my favorite Barricade Boy being Jehan and finally someone is writing about the two of them together! Keep up the good work!
6/8/2013 c3 33stagepageandscreen
Cuteness levels are being exceeded chapter by chapter! Oh, let her be alright! Get Joly, and Combeferre they'll know what to do.
Explaining the whole situation to the Amis will be fun, can't wait for that conversation. :D
SPAS or Libz
5/28/2013 c2 stagepageandscreen
This was really sweet! There really should be more docs of this pairing, they suit each other.
Just an idea, if you wanted a song for inspiration about this fic, or to use some of the lyrics, I would would suggest she's always a woman to me by Billy Joel. I was thinking of writing a one shot with it about Eponine, but I think it suits your fiction perfectly.
5/27/2013 c2 Warblette
Love this!
5/27/2013 c1 Singmyangel
I like your characterizations a lot, particularly when you mentioned Courfeyrac and Grantaire teasing her and pulling her onto their laps because that has always been my exact movie head-cannon! Also I've been sort of shipping these two (which is just really weird and cracky and makes no sense at all but it still makes perfect sense kinda like Enjonine) for a while so I'm glad that there is a fic for them
5/26/2013 c1 1drummingnoiseinsidemyhead
It's different, and I really liked it :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service