for Set Them Free Together

10/25/2013 c1 1GeekItUp
Oh my goodness, my head is fuzzy from an hour of reading your stories in chronological order, so I can't go over each individual part of this story that made it one of my favorites of yours, but I would like to say that this story had all my favorite couples in it, Combeferre standing up against Montparnasse is absolutely incredible, and you are amazing. Okay, bye.
8/18/2013 c1 1Iceangel1229
"Tracking Grantaire down is generally like a combination of Marco Polo and a scavenger hunt" OMG! This is PERFECT! XD Enjolras on Benadryl is something I'd love to see more of :D I love your work. Until next time :)
7/23/2013 c1 6buckyybarnes
you're actually the worst
no i'm kidding ily
best
winner
#1
most excellent (i say in my best stoner voice)
6/26/2013 c1 36Almost an Actress
I love this! It's so cute!
6/13/2013 c1 5kili-grabmyhand
Forgive me for the delay in reviewing this - I don't actually have the time to post a review on each little thing that I loved about this piece (trust me, this chapter is riddled with bits and pieces that I adored) as I'm just about out the door, so here's my review in a nutshell: I loved this!
5/27/2013 c1 41Sarahbob
As always, loved the story :) great work!
5/27/2013 c1 1Rose-Petal-Falling324
I really liked this. I love the way you manage to get all the Amis in with what seems so little effort and all their characterisations practically spot on. I love the way you write Joly especially (the thong thing was fantastic!).

To be honest, I'm not too keen on Sacha, I think she came across a bit awful when she first met the Amis and I found it hard to get behind her. But, that said, she is an interesting addition.

I love the Combeferre and Eponine plot. I think their reactions to them having sex, her wanting to hide it and him not really understanding it, is brilliant. And I loved Courf's comment that Combeferre's 'not Enjolras', it was so right. I can't wait to see what you do next with them!