for An Old Friend

2/7 c1 32Jake Crepeau
I love it. Very touching, but without going overboard. Well done.
4/9/2016 c1 Alice
THIS IS SO AMAZING JUST PERFECT BRILLIANT
1/18/2016 c1 8nokreli
It's really good. Perfectly in character for Death. It was a really great idea and fantastically written.
10/9/2015 c1 Guest
Yes I like it a lot, it's great!
I really like Death's point of view, and how he adds in random comments all the time. He is funny. I think you did a great job on his point of view.
Also I like how he says most picture him as a dementor, but he is not. That is really true. Thanks for writing it! ;)
7/11/2015 c1 158Drag0nst0rm
That was beautiful.
2/4/2015 c1 Amy Shaar
I really liked this piece. It was refreshing and while it seems like an idea that would be done more it, unfortunately, is not. My only critique is that Death's thoughts that are bolded don't really need to be. It disrupts the story telling esk quality that is so appealing about Death's point of view, both in the original story and in yours. Just taking out the heading and writing what is bold the way you wrote the rest of the story would greatly improve its flow. Really great job. Thank you for sharing.
-amy
9/15/2014 c1 5rosesnblueberries
This is amazing. The last line is the best though. How you incorporate it. Wunderbar...
3/15/2014 c1 4meriland25
Well done! Have a nice day :)
8/29/2013 c1 Guest
Oh my gosh. This was perfect. You got those bold parts down to a tee. Death is super in character and I love this cross over. All your crossovers are really well down.
6/16/2013 c1 alitiae
found this. love it. thank you very much. I didn't know I was looking for this until I read it - as someone who feels a great connection to both books, wow.
6/2/2013 c1 5sneezingpanda12345
Its reallly really reallly good
5/27/2013 c1 Guest
I LOVE IT !

You did a great job of this, even through I've never heard of: The Book Thief.

It's still good !

The Crimson Mage.
5/27/2013 c1 Slytherin66
This was good Harry and death know each other very well the two cross paths all his life, Harry being an Auror was beyond stupid. I suspect Harry would have been better off or more happy had he spoken to death rather than Dumbledore in the last book. Dumbledore wanted Harry to do what Dumbledore wanted or thought best rather than what was best for Harry.

Thanks for this.
5/26/2013 c1 Conpeki
Been seeing 'The Book Thief' around so many times lately. Reading it for English class, coincidentally saw a quote from the book on tumblr, and now this. :O

Great fic; I really like fics in Death's POV.