for Without a Mask

10/22/2021 c1 jasouatfan
I am so relieved they are ok
4/20/2020 c1 Guest
Future self. Okay read but wish it was longer so Regina could actually have to make up for being a dick.
1/30/2020 c1 scott trammell
I did enjoy this...However,my thought is this,Regina is NOT that damned cold-hearted as to blatantly ignore Emma,PARTICULARLY when Emma is pregnant with REGINA'S child.
6/3/2016 c1 2Lanafan7151977
I loved this it was really great.
6/27/2015 c1 1dharmagirl
This was such a beautiful piece! I had read Nine to Five, and when I saw that you'd carried it on I was so happy! Great writing and a super plot, I loved it :)
3/8/2015 c1 Quinntana2
:)(: It absolutely is SUPER FANTASTIC AWESOMEMESS. I wanted to cry when Regina was being hurtful to Emma just because it's work hours. Super beautiful and so emotional. I'm glad Emma didn't just let it go but told Regina how the way she acts makes her feel. I like that Ruby saw Regina without a mask at the end. I LOVED it.
1/17/2015 c1 2JoyfulTrouble
AAHHH! I love it!
1/1/2015 c1 Always Hopeful Romantic
Loved it! Bad ass Regina taken down a peg or two, which she desperately needed. And Regina and Emma coming out of it so much stronger. Loved it. Thank you for running with the prompt. Good luck with your writer's block. Happy writing, AHR
9/22/2014 c1 7FaBbEr0oZ
I am not crying. Shut up!
5/28/2014 c1 noly
It was more than OK, had to wipe my tears. :-)
9/19/2013 c1 Guest
Lovely!
5/31/2013 c1 Junction87
Loved it! So sweet.
5/30/2013 c1 5BlueDogM
Oh god ! It actually was SUPER FANTASTICALLY AWESOOOOME ! Geez, goosebumps butterflies and all, you guys rock !
5/30/2013 c1 connyx
So cheesy.. soooo much cheeeeees!
But lovely anyway