for Without a Mask

5/27/2013 c1 LastAngel22
You freakin' made me cry... It was beautiful. I don't cry over much but that tugged at my heart strings.
5/27/2013 c1 Guest
this is the most emotional, but happiest swanqueen oneshot i ever read and its so wonderful to have a different ray of emotions for my swanqueen feels i have right now
5/27/2013 c1 Spawner
Please, please, please continue :D
Love it!
This was amazing!
5/27/2013 c1 Lone wolf
Wow that was amazing it even had me crying. Very good story :) i love reading it so please keep up the good job your a great writer.
5/27/2013 c1 Guest
Omg... It so is SUPER FANTASTIC AWESOMENESS! Please say that there will be a sequel to this. It's totally a necessity.
5/27/2013 c1 Alex
Seriously, LOVE this! You're brilliant!

And I love that you had Emma as the pregnant one 'cause people almost always have it be Regina which is overdone and kinda played out, so it's really cool/unique that you didn't do that. Also, I like how Emma was actually effected by how hurtful Regina was instead of just totally fine with it 'cause, again, most of the stories I've read make it out like Regina is the only vulnerable one, which with Emma's past is just not possible. So, it was really awesome how you kind of took a different route with this story, and showed that they're both vulnerable but have the ability to gain strength from the other.

Plus, it's super well-written which just made it even better! Like I said, I love this! I'm excited to see more of your stories in the future .
5/27/2013 c1 dominicqueShizuma
Awwww it was nice when Ruby got to see a maskless Regina!
Thanks for sharing
5/27/2013 c1 Aerynn K
but it WAS super fantastic awesomeness! :D really, what a great story! and so well written ... the car accident really took me by surprise and Regina loosing it in the hospital? that gave me chills ... instant fave! ;)
5/27/2013 c1 ObsessesdwithOnce
loved it...absolutely loved it... thanks
5/27/2013 c1 LOCISVU
I LOVE MAGIC BABIES!
5/27/2013 c1 3iam324b21
Awww this was just heartbreaking but beautiful
5/27/2013 c1 47Dark Wings Of Imagination
It was soo beautiful! Loved it!
5/27/2013 c1 30KJMusings
I thought this was excellent. A whole gamut of emotions with a happy ending. Awesome
31 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »