for The Secret Compartment

10/1/2019 c13 Hadrian.Caeser
Noooooo. Such a nice start
9/26/2019 c13 Sage of Wind Dragons
interesting idea, if a bit what do you even do with yourself, make robot babies? just hang out with the crew affecting stuff that was silly 90's nonsense from the show?
or hell cant even remember when generations started again, 80s?
hmm.

still I like the changing little diffrences. good fun and disaster times!

course while some of the Androids rights stuff, it was nice? but so stupidly basic and doesn't cover near enough.

still! good fun, all the messy time alternate disasters that could have cause a reality merger... good fun! course how good is your memory... still like how he brought up his basic rights, cause IS new IS unique you got to star breaking down the ground floor on new stuff with it.
I assume something with the basic recording of a past person for recreational use? like background character data.
good fun!
9/26/2019 c13 2Rinnala
I really like this idea. I've been looking for something exactly like this for ages! I realise that the stories you post here are the ones you don't commit too much to, but do you then know if there's anything similar to this in the fanfiction archives? I really want to read some more SI AI in star trek
9/26/2019 c13 Wednesday's Jest
Yeah, I want to read more of this. I'm a glutton for the inevitable debate over what constitutes "life" in Star Trek. I'm something of a pessimist so a world so blatantly optimistic as Star Trek is a bit of a guilty pleasure and nowhere is Star Trek as optimistic as when it deals with the weighty topics.

Thank you for sharing this with us. It was a treat to read.
9/26/2019 c13 hisakatagol
will i have to say this chapter is really interesting and i hope to see it continue.
1/14/2019 c17 1madsloth
Ouch that sucks this could be a real cool story.
1/14/2019 c10 madsloth
was there a reason he would use Legilimency on the clone but not on anyone else?
9/8/2018 c17 Shadowhunter536
This is a great story idea. Would love to see where it would go. I do wonder what this would mean for the Voyager doctor though.
8/5/2018 c11 2Maelaeran
This is amazing. I don't think I can recall an HP/Naruto fic in any form where Harry has everything he's doing part of some huge misunderstanding rather than the typical magical chakra bloodline limit prodigy BS in every other fic.

Bravo.
8/21/2017 c11 AmethystWind95
more please!
4/30/2017 c7 Anon E. Moose
That one is clearly stupid.
People, especially police, are actually thinking Ash, about 12 years old, is a pokémon thief?
No description of perpetrator, consideration of age of suspect, ANY hint of not being retarded? No? Shame.

The whole chain of events makes no bloody sense at all.
11/25/2016 c10 EternalRestOfPerpetualMotion
Holy shit! I'm soooo wish for you to make it full-fledged story or for somebody to picked it up! It is amazing!
11/7/2016 c17 TheUniverseCrosser
I guess you completely quit on the Leaf's Naruto
10/14/2016 c9 InsaneIsBestSane
God, I love this concept. I wish you would go further with it, hell my favorite book of all time is 'The Martian', right next to 'Ready Player One'.
9/7/2016 c17 2Ivanoma
I actually really like this. I think it should be a full length fic...if you ever decide not to continue this i would like to adopt the premise
362 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »