for Hogwarts' Recess

5/18/2020 c3 1stankyledeansam
Cool more please
12/9/2016 c3 4into the potterverse
Well, that's certainly interesting - I wonder who it was that Mikey lost to be able to see the Thestrals. Very interesting to see a deeper backstory developing for him.

I'm also really excited to see where you place everyone house-wise. I'm interested to see whether the gang ends up staying together - such as all being sorted into Hufflepuff because of their loyalty to one another, or Gryffindor because of the bravery they display together. Or whether the sorting hat will separate them all and possibly put their friendships to the test as a result. Not that there are anything wrong with inter-house friendships, but I imagine it would certainly make it easier for them all to grow apart as the school year goes on.

I hope you're still planning to continue this story, because I'd like to see where it goes from here, and what other hijinks the gang gets into as the schoolyear goes on. And how the Triwizard Tournament will affect everyone - I imagine that sneaking into the Yule Ball despite being too young to actually attend might be something that takes place at some point.

Keep up the great work, and may the muses be with you.
12/9/2016 c2 into the potterverse
Your characterization of the characters is getting progressively stronger through each chapter, which is great. You've got a strong grasp on the group dynamic, and I really love your portrayal of TJ - you definitely write him well, with his motivational speeches and whatnot.

I'm glad to see that the gang is already embarking on some fun adventures even though they haven't even reached Hogwarts yet - I'm really looking forward to seeing where this is going.
12/9/2016 c1 into the potterverse
That was a really cute start to the story. I really liked that they all made different excuses for Hogwarts because none of them knew the others were also wizards, and their individual excuses were all perfect.

My favourite part of this chapter was the opening scene - you did a really good job at writing a vulnerable, sad side of TJ. It was really well written, and I'm very excited to see where the story goes from here.
4/29/2016 c2 1SpiritTrainer
I like the idea. when do you think you might get back to it?
10/31/2014 c2 Archdruid89
I see that you haven't updated this in nearly a year now. I'd very much like to see who's going to be in which house and I can tell this is set during Goblet of Fire.
3/26/2014 c2 Kameo1
Interesting story:) the beginnings pretty good! Is this set in Harry's 4th year? Anyway I hope you update soon because its such a good beginning it needs the rest of the story to go with it!
11/7/2013 c1 Leighanne
Nice story, kid. You did a good job. But what I wonder is about the quotation marks and why the first two are on the bottom and not the top. Like ,,I went to the store'' instead of ''I went to the store''. It doesn't make much sense to me, but whatever. Good story, though.
8/12/2013 c1 mugglemax
YEAH! Recess and Hogwarts! write more!
5/27/2013 c1 12Princess Unikitty
aaaah yes :D i can't wait to see what shenanigans the crew gets into at hogwarts. update soon!