FanFiction.Net
for What A Wide World

7/15/2021 c2 dayandroz
Continue please
5/21/2019 c2 KakeruPB
I can understand all of them besides Constitution of the Gods. What does that mean? By the way I hope u have Naruto reach his post-war self cause their enemies are BS! He'll definitely need it, this is actually one of the best time's for an OP Naruto would actually work and balance out in the world.
2/17/2019 c1 Yandarella Kiuha
i love naruto. i really do~ but i love sakamaki izayoi's face more- i think it'll b better ig they became friends instead like that. anyway interestint fanfic!
2/15/2019 c2 1Lokyloco
Just found about this today, sad seeing this wasnt updated for almost 7 years, is this abandoned or theres a chance of you updating this after being done with the other story you are writting? an answer to calm my curiosity would be the best, best of luck
1/6/2018 c1 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
4/30/2017 c2 Guest
Please please please continue
3/24/2017 c1 Guest
This story is totally awesome! Update! Update! Update!
...
Though, tbh, I kind of thought that Naruto and Izayoi would be decently civil with each other, because they would respect each other's power. Except for sparring... then they act extremely competitive. Sorry if what I'm saying seems dumb, but it is just my opinion.
4/18/2016 c2 LightBluePage
I really like this story and I hope that you come back and continue to write it as there is so much potential in this story of yours. Good luck and best wishes.
1/7/2016 c2 7Forgottenkami
Are you going to continue this story its been two years already.
12/28/2015 c2 KilluaGodspeed
I can't help but cry when I realize you haven't updated this story in years and I want to know what happens next.
10/18/2015 c2 EsmeraldaOrd01
Please continue updating this story because it quite interesting and I want to continue reading it.
9/29/2015 c2 Metre
Where'd you go? I miss you so... It feels like its been forever since you've been gone...
9/17/2015 c2 Hermit Bear
Great fanfic, I realy like it and hope it will be continued soon.

But I noticed that there is nothing about chakra, when it should be counted among Naruto's gifts. I also wonder what "Will of Fire" exactly mean (maybe ability to befriend people? the Talk no Jutsu). I figured the "Constitution of Gods" means the longelivity of Uzumaki Clan (Body of the Sage of the Six Paths) and others are pretty self-explanatory but there should be gift of "Chakra".

Anyway, I'm looking foward to next chapter.
6/9/2015 c2 ARSLOTHES
Pretty good fic, looking forward to see how this goes. Please update again in the near future
5/20/2015 c2 Guest
Over a year since this incredible piece of work has seen any love. This is highly distressing, please fix this problem immediately!

I'll be waiting for the update when it comes.

Lanky

*Review on the second chapter of 'A Kunoichi in Konoha'
/s/4563448/2/A-Kunoichi-in-Konoha

Thought I would recycle that review as it expresses the sentiment I have for this fic beautifully.
138 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »