for The End of the Beginning

10/7/2016 c2 7Yellowbuggedsavior
I JUST DIED THAT WAS SO CUTE I LOVE WHEN ONE LOOKS DOWN AND THE OTHER MAKES THEM LOOK AT THE OTHER MY HEART MELTED AMD GJDM TJZSJZNDJSDN AND EMMA CHASING AFTER HER AND THE CUTENESS AAAAAAAAAH DO YOU HAVE MORE LIKE THIS. Btw I was only slightly disappointed when I found out that Regina was the horse because the horse loved Emma and that was so cute I wish the horse was real lol BUT OTHER THAN THAT I LOVEDSDDDDKDZNDJAMDKDMA IT
12/29/2014 c2 barnabus67
is this the end or will there be future updates
11/29/2014 c2 Ajblaise
Update?
9/25/2014 c2 7FaBbEr0oZ
The only thing you're doing wrong is not giving me more of this!
5/9/2014 c2 13N7 Greek-Valkyrie
Lol omg Henry you have impeccable timing young man.
11/5/2013 c2 hogwart lady
Wow that was intense but so good
10/28/2013 c2 55SwanQueenAddict
Love the story so far! Regina can be such a tease and the kiss at the end was ah-mazing. You're writing is really good, far better than mine :)
6/2/2013 c2 Wend
Am sooooo happy to see an update! *doin happy dance*

Nicely into the angst and moving into the sexy smooching...hope Henry gets over his shock enough to enjoy the fact his mothers have taken a step in the right direction.

Can't wait to read the next chapter ;o)
6/2/2013 c2 Guest
great, love this!
6/2/2013 c2 5BlueDogM
Oh my god :))))))))))))

can't stop smiling stupidly you're good

love and chocolate, keep going !
6/1/2013 c2 2Atanewaccount
Are you going to continue? I liked the kiss there, dragging it on would have been nice too. But that's so hard to do.
6/1/2013 c1 Atanewaccount
Ha. I knew she was the Horse.
6/1/2013 c2 DreamWriterDKS
Not to sound like a grammar nazi, but you were correct with the line "emma and me" it wasn't "emma and I". Other that like, enjoying the story so far. LOL Keep it going, hope you update soon. Henry's reaction should be priceless.
6/1/2013 c2 2Rtarara
Great great chapter! I love the interplay between them in this chapter :)
5/31/2013 c1 I'm-a-ninja-22