FanFiction.Net
for Branded

12/31/2021 c1 Just a bored Highschooler
How could you publish one chapter and leave it at cliffhanger?!
anyway I refuse to believe this is abandoned
6/2/2018 c1 Guest
Oh, why you don't continue this story!
4/12/2018 c1 Guest
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED
9/20/2017 c1 2miguelgiuliano.co
Una lástima que no continues con está genial historia .
Sería genial ver las aventuras de shirou en el universo marvel y tal vez que Rin venga a este universo , la Torre del reloj es el equivalente mágico de shehd .
Bueno eso es sólo mí opinión personal espero que no te aya molestado .
5/8/2017 c1 Guest
This story has so much potential! Please continue! I love Shirou crossovers! Also, Shirou should be able to use Mjolnir. He has used other choosing weapons like Caliburn and Gram.
2/22/2017 c1 Guest
Update Please!
2/20/2017 c1 haseo2124
please update this story i wish to continue reading it
1/25/2017 c1 13dots
Looks promising dude, more plz
3/31/2016 c1 Umbra.Venator
interesting concept, pity it hasn't been updated
7/25/2015 c1 Jose19
This is quite interesting because the powers of Shirou are quite interesting to explain to the Avengers, and how was he able to beat Thor because he is a mortal fighting a God, and Thor is much more powerful than any of the Heroic servants combined.
7/10/2015 c1 2Xanthia Sorel
An interesting start though while I somewhat doubt Shirou would be able to trace Mjolinr and the killing the guards seems a more than a little OOC considering he is a distorted individual who cares little for himself and wants to save everyone.

I look forward to seeing what will happen in the meeting and whether the Wizard Marshall will interfere at all in the coming events.
5/4/2015 c1 2RedViking96
well your idea is different in a good way that is and i do hope you will see fit to update this.
6/2/2014 c1 3Reishin Amara
God I hope u update this eventually.
2/11/2014 c1 foxofninetails
While Shirou is fully capable of preforming all the feats you describe in this chapter, it would be more efficient for him to trace a Noble phantasm for the passive effects obtained. In UBW, Shirou fights on par with Gilgamesh, who has C-rank strength, 1000 times what a normal human can obtain. In Heavens Feel he says that "This sword... will definitely reproduce his strength" refering to Berserker. A good NP for Shirou to trace in future would be Hrunting, the sword of Beowulf, a man with the strength to rip Grendel's arm off and drive a dagger though a Nasuverse dragon's armor.
1/7/2014 c1 2Mordalfus Grea
I hope this does continue
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »