for Angel Hakubi Wait what?

9/29/2020 c7 IreseCross
Loved the Story..
8/1/2020 c7 AstralGemini
Please tell me you plan to continue the story it’s amazing
4/12/2020 c7 Dagondawn
Would ya please consider updating this story, cause I was snicking during it. It’s rather hard to find a story that makes me actually snicker.
12/31/2018 c7 Wayne Clark
Please, can we have some "More?". -
11/18/2018 c7 2zaber999
thanks for the update can't wait to see how yosho's wife reacts to being called some form of grandma by angel given how she hates it so much in the show
10/2/2018 c7 1ShadowRealmComics
I want to see another chapter of this story. I loved it for its the first Harry Potter X Tenchi cross over I ever seen and you did a good job. However, you chapters seem out of order, but you might have done that for a reason.
9/9/2018 c7 James Birdsong
I know this story is good.
8/26/2018 c7 3Lord-Chrono
Very entertaining! It seems the chapters are out of order tho?
8/26/2018 c3 Lord-Chrono
Lol, so cute!
8/21/2018 c7 2willam and jack and jake
lol nice
8/18/2018 c7 1Korin Dragoon
why didn't you do the Kagato arc? I wanted to see Washu's reactions to Angel. :(
8/18/2018 c2 Korin Dragoon
maybe have Angel have Jurian blood through her mother Lily, some long ago ancestor or something.
8/18/2018 c7 scorpin17
love it
8/16/2018 c7 1Draxsis Felhunter
I had no idea how much I needed this. Now I can’t wait for more. Also little Angle is freaking adorifying. ( absolutely adorable, horrifyingly powerful)
8/16/2018 c7 ViewerPetu
So far a fantastic start for the story, but your update pace seriously worries me. No offence but this story was first published back in 2013 and you only have 7 relatively short chapters.

Please keep writing more. The thought of what kinds of headaches little Angel is going to give to all the inbred idiots in British wizarding world warms my heart and all the shenanigans so far have been hilarious.
120 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »