for The Daughter of Tony Stark

6/17/2016 c38 Guest
Meh. It wasn't good but it wasn't bad either.
4/22/2016 c3 PikaMew1288
The Marvel Universe has more advanced tech than what can be found in reality so a speedy Paternity Test is possible.
1/15/2016 c38 Jojo of Faraway
I love this story. I read it once already a few years ago and thought it was awesome, now I read it again and still think it's awesome! I love it!
10/26/2015 c4 dfasdfas
I really like ur story but u made Pepper a evil person u.u
10/26/2015 c38 Alicia
Let's be honest I get and liked how at first you did what Tony would REALLY do if this happened but honestly when Pepper was pushing her out the door Tony wouldn't give a shit to would've ended right there. He'd give her a big handful of a couple thousands and she would be out the door. And Steve would HATE her because of her temper, her obnoxious personality, sarcasm, and her flirting. Nobody would give a shit to that bitch.
10/26/2015 c6 Guest
I fucking hate this story Gypsy can't get everything she wants. And honestly she is to WAY for steve
10/26/2015 c5 Guest
No offense but for some people that like a little sadness would've wanted to know what would've happened if Gypsy was thrown out you could've made a extra chapter
7/22/2015 c1 Guest
I think Tony will ahve twin kids:Howard and Lavender Stark
Lavender is named after Pepper's mother's favorite flowers.(Maria will be WAYYyY too corny).Howard is named after Tony's dad.
Howie will be the annoying ninja kid,while Lavender will be the sweet little girl you want to cuddle. Both are geniuses
7/18/2015 c14 Guest
Coulson is not dead.
6/24/2015 c38 6Kmn1999
I started crying at the end
5/15/2015 c38 Guest
*cries 5ever* I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER
3/16/2015 c2 GuestM
Not so sure about this story, Gyspsy seems to be becoming borderline Mary Sue, and she's really getting on my nerves.
12/7/2014 c16 AssanaStarla
I Love this story so far I can't wait for the next chapter.
11/10/2014 c31 2mindcrazed
Oh thank god Loki didn't take that further. I mean I love Lokis dangerous side as much as the next gal but this was taking it a bit too far. I'd love to keep my thoughts of Loki untainted, at least keep it safe from picturing him ruining someone like that. And I think he's probably not gonna have to wait that long to get what he wants. I mean who wouldn't want to do the deed with Loki no matter how many awful things he's done. I sure wouldn't turn him down. Anyways, like alway E!

xx mindcrazed
11/10/2014 c26 mindcrazed
Once again Loki does things to me. Things I'm not entirely sure I like. I remember watching the first Thor movie with my boyfriend and instead of letting it be known when I though that Loki was sexy, gorgeous, amazing or whatever I just laughed during those moments, let's just say that by the end of the movie my boyfriend thought I'd gone absolutely mental. Reading your story is a bit like that, at least the Loki parts and some Steve parts as well. I really love this story. I know I'm a bit behind but I just found this today and I've been binge reading it. Jus it!

xx mindcrazed