for Breaking Point

1/8/2014 c8 2IamDonuttheWalrus
So...was Luxord like, sleeping this whole time? Or did I miss something?
*Zexion screams*
Luxord: Go back to sleep, you bloody emo! *throws pillow at door and goes back to sleep*
LOL
1/3/2014 c8 Guest
This story definatly lived up to its genre and was very well written. (I applaud your medical accuracy by the way :D) And the charectrisation worked well too!
The ending made me sad, but that doesnt mean it wasnt an effective way of ending it. So, Well done!
1/3/2014 c7 Guest
Definatly exciting... :o
1/3/2014 c6 Guest
Demyx lied! :o I dont know what i was expecting. Manipulative...
But wouldnt that ruin his sweet little friendship with axel and roxas.
nooooooo
1/3/2014 c6 Guest
:o
1/3/2014 c5 Guest
Im in debate on whose side im on...
Demmmyx whhhy *extreme sobbing*
But can I blame him for what he did?
Not really, I mean... Killing her in front of Demyx was kind of asking for trouble.
Chapter was scary. :o I liked it though :D
1/3/2014 c4 Guest
"Theres no time out in battle!"
me: the pause button the pause button!
haha :p
You write very well. He is truely terrifying.
1/2/2014 c3 Guest
It was a wonderful chapter :) Cannot wait to read the rest of it!
1/2/2014 c2 Guest
Awsome :D
1/2/2014 c1 Guest
I dont know why i find roxas headbutting axel in the stomach so funny, but i do. ;p
Great start to the story. :)
7/24/2013 c8 Akai Koibito
Okay, so I'm not going to lie. I literally ended up screaming, "What the hell is happening? Wait. No. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?" and my mother thought I had lost my mind. In all honesty, I probably did just by reading this ending chapter.

As depressing as it was, I do not think I could have seen the story ending any other way. I would not think that everyone would have simply accepted Demyx after what he had done. Even though it was quite obvious that he had a psychotic break - seeing how he was petrified upon the realization that he had killed so many, then how quickly he switched back to laughing about killing Xemnas. Either way, the cheerful Demyx that we all know and love would not have been able to live with himself after knowing that he had so brutally murdered/harmed those close to him.

The bit with Even/Vexen and Zexion/Ienzo, I was not expecting. Especially after reading Ten Years Too Late. I'm still upset about the incident in which Demyx murdered Zexion. (I mean, really, you know how I feel about those two.) But I think you wrote it perfectly. I wanted to laugh and cry when Vexen ended up talking to little invisible Ienzo. I... I can't express how I felt upon reading that.

My favorite line is, "At that moment Roxas knew he possessed a heart for he felt it hitch in his chest. " That made me smile and yet I still wanted to cry.

I absolutely loved this story and I can't wait for anything else that you put out. This was so wonderfully well-written and captivating, bravo! I seriously cannot express how much I enjoy your writing!

I hope you have a lovely day. :)
7/24/2013 c8 DecidedFate13
Wow I can't believe it's over. I nearly cried when Vexen was following the Ienzo illusion and when Demyx stabbed himself! Although it was a sad ending it still was a powerful one.
7/11/2013 c7 Akai Koibito
"Perhaps you've forgotten that you are seventy percent water, Superior." He licked his lips then added, "I've been perfecting this technique for a while now."

Ahem. Excuse me while I cry and laugh in a corner because that, being one of the darkest and yet most amazing lines every, just messed with my head. I love psychotic Demyx. God, I cannot even express the feels this dark side of him fills me with.

Boring? How could you even think that this was 'boring'? This was amazing. I'm actually pleased that he murdered Xemnas. However, when I saw 'The Final Victim', I instantly thought it was going to be Axel. I don't know why but I shied away from it at first for that very reason. But then, I thought about it, and wondered why he would even go after the Dancing Flames. I mean really. Fire and Water... as entertaining as that would be, I would have cried.

I love this story so much. One more chapter? No, no, no, no, noooo.. Oh well, at least I have Birth of the Nocturne. Looking forward to the next-I don't want to say last-udpate! And any other amazing KH stories you have up your sleeve!
7/6/2013 c7 1AriaStrife
this is gd oo shit wat will happen
7/6/2013 c7 DecidedFate13
That was intense! It's scary to think that Demyx could do all that! Please update soon!
29 Page 1 2 Next »