for The Unknown

12/17/2018 c13 Guest
3 do not worry i am here to read the rest of your story
7/13/2017 c12 4Angel of Light 867
Wow, this mystery is getting good! It sounds like Ace is being directed from another source, but if they're good or evil is still up for debate but I bet one of the sisters is probably behind the robbery, it could be a power of seeing in the dark with the glowing cat's eye, but that's a theory.
Anyway, keep up the great work.
6/28/2017 c13 Angel of Light 867
Damn, this is getting interesting, with a underlying plot coming forth, I can not wait for what's to come for the team.
Keep up the good work!
3/26/2017 c11 Angel of Light 867
I must admit, i though the Loonatics fanfics were almost done until I re-read this, its an original idea and I love this story. There's a mystery going on and I want to know what's going to happen to them, keep it up!
2/10/2016 c1 1Neku Nara
Nice job! I didn't realize this was Word Girl at first until I read the bottom. I used to watch Word Girl when I was younger so it definitely adds an interesting spin to it. I'll be sure to read the rest.
8/26/2015 c9 4Angel of Light 867
Great chapter. Overall I like this story, its different than the ones I've read before, great job on the main idea.
Truthfully I don't mind the long updates, it would be bad to write while being rushed or no motivation, never good.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
11/25/2014 c7 S-techno
Hey everDeen! I saw your story was updated nice chapter
3/14/2014 c1 98SaberbladePrime
to sign the petition go to u/2341566/RaisingHeartExelion she has the link!
hurry! and spread the word if you can copy and past this into others reviews to help spread the word!

Remember SOPA? Well, they're on it again! And there're way too few signs and its only 5 days left! To make things worse, you now have to create an account in order to sign the petition! If they win, it's bye-bye with Fanfiction,
DevintArt, everything anout fanfic, fanart!

AND! That makes it so that every single person that uses any type of copyrighted material on the Internet will ger fined and will go to jail. And this isn't just for the US. It's for the ENTIRE WORLD. (Go to
u/2341566/RaisingHeartExelion she has the link to sign the petition after reading this do and sign!). So please! sigh the petition, spread the word, re-post this, tell your friends and everyone!

hurry up and spread the word!
8/16/2013 c3 2understandeble giberish
Just happy to know I have another story to look forward to!
8/16/2013 c2 understandeble giberish
Ya always know your in trouble when there's a box involved...
8/16/2013 c1 understandeble giberish
You don't think your very good at fanfics?

You obviously aren't thinking correctly of you think that!
6/11/2013 c2 31Staticy Fox Atra
Why did you bold the sentences when their talking?
6/1/2013 c1 Staticy Fox Atra
It was pretty good so far.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service