for It's okay to be scared

10/11/2016 c7 Guest
This is sooooooo good! I havlove been waiting for you to update it for sooooo long. Super happy that you are now! Yay can't wait to read the rest!
2/8/2014 c6 3kickinitlover11
i love this so much whe are you going to updat e and can you have Donnas parents adopt kim if she tells about her father so she can stay with the gang and wont be abused anymore plus like it said donnas like her sister and donnas mom reminds her of her mom sooooooo anyways just a suggestion love ur story and plz update soon
1/2/2014 c6 6LiveLoveLife13
i love it
12/24/2013 c6 5KarateGirl77
awesome chapter
10/31/2013 c5 3I Ship Kick
PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
9/24/2013 c5 Crystal Constellations
Update Soon :)
9/23/2013 c5 sophie.bryce.71
Amazing xx
9/23/2013 c5 olivi4nlife
nooooooooo i looooooooooooooooooooooooooove iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttttttttt
And poor Kim :c please update sooon i love your story
9/23/2013 c1 olivi4nlife
i love it!
9/23/2013 c5 autumn1999
Thanks for updating! Great chapter by the way! Thank God Brody saved Kim in time. I kinda wish Jack was Kim's partner and that he saved Kim not Brody. Hopefully Jack and the gang get to the hospital soon. But thank god Kim's okay. I absolutely love this story! I can't wait to see what happens next chapter! You've been doing such an amazing job writing this story! Keep up the good work! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!C:
9/22/2013 c5 5KarateGirl77
Update this is good!
8/22/2013 c4 Guest
Aeesoem
8/23/2013 c4 autumn1999
Thanks so much for updating! I absolutely love this story! I can't wait to see what happens next! And I can't wait to see who finds out about Kim's secret. You're doing such an amazing job writing this story! Keep up the good work! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!C:
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »