for Can't Say Goodbye

7/20/2013 c9 jhope
WHAT THE GENTLY CARESS RIMA YOU CAME BACK AFTER A MONTH?

Aww yeah Dangan Ronpa.

*Funfact: The voice actor for Chihiro Fujisaki also voices Rhythm, from you know where.

*Another Funfact: Togami is voiced by the guy who voices Tsukasa.

*More Shugo Chara/Dangan Ronpa Funfacts: The voice actor for Fukawa also voices Yoru.

Okay, I think I'm done.

DO THE FANFIC. PLEASE. I was thinking about that, and you'd be the perfect person to do that.
6/27/2013 c8 4WeirdyTheFangirl
E-excuse me w-while I go s-sob in a corner... Oh and that was an awesome plot twist. even if I knew it was inevitable, i was like 'Whaaaaa...' that just proves how good a author you are... good job and update soon pwease!
6/25/2013 c8 jhope
ASDFGHJKL;'

iwaskindahopingthiswouldhappenbutididn'tknowitwoul dhappen

MY NADESHIKO T.T
6/25/2013 c8 33Pika-Thunder
I really liked how this entire was just an emotional dilemma and completely within Nade and Rima's thoughts. I love how we can see how conflicted each character is. Please update soon! Two chapters?! Aww... :( well I'm sure it will be an amazing ending!

By the way, I posted my new story I was telling you about! It's probably not a good place to tell you in a review for your story, but I was hoping you'd check it out :).
6/20/2013 c7 Harmonic Bunny
Rima...I'm so sorry...
And Nadeshiko, like, THAT WAS SO HARD and you just did it!

In truth, I'm crying right now. Congratulations, you are an amazing author. :) though someone else might have a different opinion.
6/18/2013 c7 Pika-Thunder
I'm too lazy to login on my phone...

Anyway OMG this chapter was so sad! Poor Rima, and Nade... This just...ugh I can't. So good as usual! Please update soon!

Also, thanks for giving me a good break from studying for my final.

By the way, AC: new leaf is extremely addicting and amazing.
6/18/2013 c7 5Twisterheart
Aww... :( This is really sad. Will the next chapter be about Rima? I'm curious to see how she feels about this since it's been a while and she's been able to think about it. I imagine she's depressed. I say this all the time but, I can't wait to see what'll happen!

And I have Animal Crossing: New Leaf! :D I got it last sunday when it came out. It was hard for me to find as well because every store was like sold out and it wasn't even noon yet. It's such a cute game! The only thing I hate is how animals can move in wherever they want now instead of having the sign posts scattered throughout town.
6/18/2013 c7 jhope
I pre-ordered Animal Crossing. I'm playing it right now. huehuehuehue

RIMA COME BACK (dududududududuuuu) YOU COULD BLAME IT ON NAGI
6/10/2013 c6 jhope
HOLY ASDFGHJKL;'
SWEET BABY JESUS PRAISE THE LAWD

SHE TOLD HER. HELL YES.

Plot twist: All of this is Nadeshiko's nightmare? (pleasepleasepleaseplease)

I only found this chapter awkward because it has the word sex. I always laugh at that word. (Ugh, I'm so immature.)

Maybe an author should write fast (hint hint) because of this lovely little review. c:
6/10/2013 c6 Twisterheart
Aw...I feel bad for both Rima and Nadeshiko. ): I hope maybe Rima will settle down a little so Nadeshiko to explain. I understand why she didn't just now. I would probably act the same way if I married my husband's twin sister not knowing that my husband was dead.

I'm excited to see what'll happen!
6/10/2013 c6 33Pika-Thunder
Oh shut up; that was an amazing chapter! Despite being AU, I can completely imagine Rima having that reaction. It was so good! People: review so she can post sooner!
6/7/2013 c5 jhope
May I crawl through the screen and give Nade a big hug?

Did I mention how Nagi was being really stupid?

Amu found out... damn. At least she's not super dense and oblivious to the most obvious things like in other fanfics.
6/7/2013 c5 Pika-Thunder
AW SO SAD... Poor Nade for getting into this position. I'd say Nagihiko was selfish, but he didn't know because he was dying and he didn't want Rima to be sad :(.

Update soon! Monday's slow for you? Psh, my updates take months sometimes...
6/4/2013 c4 jhope
THANK YOU TADASE FOR AGREEING NAGI'S AN IDIOT.

NUUU NUU NUUU NUUUU

GODDAMN IT NADESHIKO ASDFGHJKL;'
6/4/2013 c4 5Twisterheart