for Can't Say Goodbye

6/4/2013 c4 33Pika-Thunder
Hahahahaha on a side note, in the beginning you wrote drug instead of drag, and I was momentarily confused because I was like wait Tadase drugged nade? XD

Anyway, onto the review.

This chapter was extremely good. I feel so bad for Nadeshiko. Hm now I wonder if Rima knows... I can't wait to find out! Update soon! :)
6/3/2013 c3 Pika-Thunder
I was hesitant to get into this story at first. Nagihiko is my favorite character, and the death of him is really upsetting. However, when you had to include a quote from my favorite book series, I couldn't help but to sell myself to this story. Besides, I've never read a RimaxNade fic.

This story is definitely unique. I feel so horrible for everyone in the story. I really, really like this story. I'm finding myself anxious for them to find out. It's going to be so good.

One thing I would like to know is the cause of Nagi's death. I might have missed it in the first chapter, but I'm still curious.

Please update soon! :D So good!
6/3/2013 c3 brainsoverbeauty98
Nice
6/3/2013 c3 5Twisterheart
Wow...! This story is really good! (: I can't wait to see if Rima finds out and what will happen.
6/2/2013 c3 jhope
AW YEAH HARRY POTTER REFERENCE

I still wish that a part of me can bring back Nagi and kick his ass.

"Rima's hand slipped across the skin, between her shirt and pants, and began to move lower, and although Nadeshiko might possibly end up liking that"

Let's take a moment to refer back to "Nadeshiko might possibly end up liking that" where I had to read twice to make sure my eyes saw that correctly. Needless to say, I laughed. A lot.
6/1/2013 c2 jhope
I would've reviewed last chapter but I'm a lazy person.

How did Nagihiko die? What was the cause of his death?

I'm going to flip tables at Nagi.

silentlyprayingfornadeshiko
6/1/2013 c2 Guest
I like the story and ur writing style..i hope u update soon
5/31/2013 c2 washiwashimurder
YESS! New story alert from the great Cammie Fujisaki! 8D
I really don't know how you come up with these ideas...this is so creative, I never would've thought if it!
Augh, Nagi's dead Dx I'm kinda scared to see what will happen, this is such a dramatic situation...poor Nade, poor Rima! I can't wait for more!
-Cricket
5/31/2013 c2 brainsoverbeauty98
Cool
5/31/2013 c2 Twisterheart
This story is really interesting! I think you deserve a lot more to be honest. I think you should keep working on this, because it's really caught my attention and I'm dying to know what'll happen next. (:
40 « Prev Page 1 .. 3