for The Green Knight: A Hero is Born

5/26/2017 c1 luisAM21
i hope you didn't forget about your stories :(
10/11/2016 c20 luisAM21
I wonder if Link will reveal his identity to Zelda later on in the story, that would be great; also why would Mido help these people if he knows that it's the wrong thing to do.

P.S. you still have the other story to take care of if you have time
9/16/2016 c20 2HotFudge99
Wow, this was a long one! But I don't mind that at all! So, looks like Zelda's powers are beginning to show? I'm guessing that was some sort of vision or premonition she saw? Also, you've teased the Master Sword a few times but we haven't seen Link use it yet, will he be using it by the end of this story or not until the sequel?

Update soon!

- HF99
9/16/2016 c20 Unkown
Woho! Good stuff, can't wait for the next chapter!
9/16/2016 c20 Sir Davos
Another great chapter! And I know who you're taking about! Please bring him in the final fight!
Update soon XD
9/15/2016 c20 15StraightedgeEpyon
I'm gonna go ahead and toss this out there will we see any metas? like the nightmare drug can give certain people super powers? that would be tight. When you say racing crime fighter and mute city. Yeah its obvious, who (Show me your moves) Will we get more? like say? armored bounty hunter? or a mercenary leader? or an ace pilot? or Mr. Video Game himself(ALA Mushroom kingdom hero) Either way I like this
9/9/2016 c19 luisAM21
The suspense and Anna taking another pill is bad. I hope Link will figure out that his own sister is taking drugs or Saria and Mido.
7/20/2016 c19 1Captain Toon
This is quite good, continue writing good things please!
7/20/2016 c19 1Blade-A-Blaze
Great chap once again!
Looking forward to read more
7/18/2016 c19 2HotFudge99
Wow, what a chapter! Things are slowly coming together, the build is great keep it up!
7/15/2016 c19 Sir Davos
Nice progression, especially with the new suit and hookshot (that was pretty cool).

Update soon!
7/15/2016 c19 Unknown
Great update! The new suit and hookshot reveal was so awesome! And the fight scene's, of course :P

keep up the great work and update soon (ish) please and thank you!
7/14/2016 c19 15StraightedgeEpyon
Good job Link you just created your first major super villain. That slip up will cause Zelda to connect the dots eventually and I think I see where the Anna situation is going. Also when will Link get his official super hero name?
4/25/2016 c18 luisAM21
the boss of the hidden palace from zelda 2 and this is definetly Legend of Zelda and the CW serie Arrow combined.
4/24/2016 c10 luisAM21