for Home is Wherever I'm with You

Very good.
10/10/2019 c1 Faith O
Love it!
6/16/2018 c1 19nakala
Such a great read. I just enjoyed all the teasing but felt so sorry for Brienne.
11/15/2017 c1 30Half-elf
This is so very wonderfully written. The connection you show for these two is so well described. Great job.
10/7/2017 c1 Guest
EXCELLENT, WONDERFUL, SPECTACULAR READ
8/28/2017 c1 3Scylla's revenge
Have I not reviewed this already? I've come back to it countless times in my browsing through fanfic, and this story's stayed at the top of my favorites list throughout it all. My favorite characters, my favorite pairing, and a wonderfully perfect scenario and situation that brings everything together so beautifully- you really did a wonderful job with this. Really, there aren't words to express how much this pairing means to me, and the fact that you executed this simple little scene between them so perfectly is just inspiring. I'll always come back to this fic as one of my favorites, whenever I need a little pick me up or reminder that everyone can find belonging and love, even in the most unlikely of places. :)
8/20/2017 c1 MangoSunbeams
So beautiful!
4/3/2017 c1 2abrht0907
they are just so.. so... so bloody adorable.
8/11/2016 c1 Rain
This was pure love!
Please keep writing!
6/11/2016 c1 6SixMagnitudeGirl
Smooth Jaime real smooth :3
11/17/2015 c1 Guest
very cool
7/26/2015 c1 P
WAAAAAAAAH THE FEELS! I can't... this is just too good. Spectacular. Amazing.
Thank you so much for writing this!
6/24/2015 c1 Crowleyschick
7 hells this was so awesome from start to finish. PERFECT 100% characterisation so, wow amazing job there. That "Gods you're so annoying!" Line was priceless! Ahh! I love this! I have to read it again right now!
6/1/2015 c1 11purplepam
Ahhhhh...I love this and I love this pairing! Your writing is amazing! Great job!
5/12/2015 c1 52Reyavie
So very very cute. Loved reading it :)
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »