for White Cat

11/7/2013 c1 sparkling apples
That was pure awesomeness! xD

Enjoyed every single line! 8D
7/19/2013 c1 1kasumi319
Hibari: What? Me? Snuggling a kitten? You must be mistaken. No? I'll just have to...bite you to death then. What was that? You must have just been confused? I thought so.

He does love small animals which made it more believable 3 It's ok that this one "wasn't as funny," with Hibari and Mukuro as the main human characters it's bound to be darker. Maybe my favorite part:

"I need you to hand me that adorable kitten." "No." Hibari swiftly grabbed the jacket (and the kitten) away from Yamamoto's hand. "She's mine. Paws off herbivores." When Yamamoto takes another picture is a close second XD I kinda which Tsuna would have kept the baooka...that way there'd be another story!
6/22/2013 c1 47MayanMoonFlower
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEE
Neko chrome so cute and Hibari haha
and i wonder if Yamamot would sell me the picture/?
6/11/2013 c1 696bittersweetblackcat
awww poor chrome and hibari xD but hey something good came out of it
6/4/2013 c1 4VariaGuardians27
So cute!
6/4/2013 c1 san134
"another story" you said? ( o v o) does that mean you're gonna write another story for this series-to-be?
oh and thanks for this super duper cute story
*spread the love*
6/1/2013 c1 Minekoanime
LoL xD i need a copy of that photo xD Love this so much XD i always want to see Chrome as a cat or a nekomimi x3
What's the other story? are you going to write it? :D
5/31/2013 c1 yukiXsnow
Hibari cooing at an adorable white kitten? The mental images pleased me greatly. Especially since it was Chrome. Mental images incoming... must fangirl...
5/31/2013 c1 4JustPlainMemories
This was nice. I'm glad I got to see Chrome's version as well. This was a pretty good sequel :)
Good job
5/31/2013 c1 2ThePicturesqueSkyline
Will you continue this! It's so cute and well written :)
And glad that you are posting stories again :D
5/30/2013 c1 33ninetailsgirl94