for Finding Love

9/25/2019 c1 582Raven
Aaaannd, now I've stayed up way too late... R. I. P me
9/4/2019 c7 Guest
I can't take a story seriously if the author spells phase as "faze", and can't seem to use proper grammar.
9/4/2019 c2 Guest
Why the random emo angst?
9/4/2019 c1 Guest
Did you really spell "phase" as "faze"? Please google words if you don't know them.
8/27/2019 c1 Jose19
Suguha is young if Harry is too old it would be listed asa sexual crime since she is 14 years old during theAincrad Arc.
5/2/2019 c7 Guest
I kind of wish we saw Harry at Ho to the wizards game world in Japan. The hospital for potions to get stronger. The bank and fries he gave a home and house elf's looking after it. I'd like to know if he has a lot of money, a nice home with a library and elf's to clean it. Or does he not gave much because Britain stole it all. Was he knighted by the queen. Is his lordship only in the magical world or files it apply to the muggle world as well. I'd have liked to see a little later if he built up lots of muscle is that he was fit for another war not that he should be fighting again. But you can never know if Britain won't try to take him away or something do he needs to be fit. See him tell her about magic. And of course their kids will have magic. Does Harry own part of the game he made. I'd like to understand Harry's situation a little more. Also I'm not sure what the age difference is between Harry and suguha is.
1/2/2019 c7 Guest
Cute little story.
But what was the point of the whole master of death thing? Just to add a few years of bitterness to his character? Seems kinda unnecessary.
10/15/2018 c7 BorderLand
Rly, Harry really should not call himself old like that even though it's understandable based on his mental age. He is a wizard, his body ages slower and that's without adding the fact he is master of death which should come with at least some additional vitality, the fact he is less than a decade older than her doesn't really matter.
4/6/2018 c7 2FalcoSubbuteo
Wonderful story and a beautiful end. I felt the Austen moment was particularly appropriate since it mirrored Colonel Brandon reading poetry to Marianne Dashwood towards the end.
10/8/2017 c7 Numbet1ebaystoregmail
This was a great story to read
4/29/2017 c7 3WhiteElfElder
I had hoped for the revelation of Yui being made real-world interactive.
4/8/2017 c1 monkiepawn
Nope...
Harry is fine with being manipulated... Right. Harry is not okay but doesnt do much for hundreds of people dieing... Right. He RESPECTS and jokes with a ego/crazy/ murderer... Right...
WTF did I just read!?
2/21/2016 c7 7rmiser1994
great fic!
11/11/2015 c7 34HikaruWinter
Cheesy and adorable (and, really, the only finished and decent crossover with SAO I've come across, what the actual f*, people?! *roars*)
My compliments to the authoriness *bows* We are not worthy.
10/30/2015 c7 Guest
Thought just occurred to me. Harry was born in 1980. He would be in his mid-forties.
139 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »