FanFiction.Net
for Son Gohan : A path of his own

7/26/2016 c2 1gabelou1991
J'aime bien continu.
7/6/2013 c2 Ky111
Great story and start. I really liked the 2 views first from Gohan and then Vegeta's (well Vegeta is already how he should be I just hope Gohan will get there, perhaps with the help of Piccolo and Vegeta, also perhaps Krillin as he would bring another perspective then the other 2 can and his approach would also be completely different).

I'm very interested in if Gohan can get past his grief and self loathing and see that he is choosing the wrong path both for the future of the Earth and his own happiness (which at the moment he doesn't care about as he's only thinking of his mothers happiness and doing what he thinks will make her happy but in the long run if he isn't happy she wont be either, perhaps if Chi Chi can pick up on this she could be the one to help him), hopefully he can get past his grief enough to start listening to his own subconscious plus if Goten comes into the picture it could also help Gohan with his grief and give him a bit of a purpose.

Anyway I look forward to how ever you have planned for this story to play out, until the next one.
6/26/2013 c2 1pond-centurion
UPDATE i want to see how the party goes
6/25/2013 c2 Guest
If gohan slacks off training in this story, then he would not be able to protect the earth. Update please.
6/24/2013 c2 RKF22
awesome update nice vegeta wont give up and also i think gohans ki will come back soon he just needs a reason to fight and go on well done
5/31/2013 c1 RKF22
Great start very interesting to see what happens and who his love interest is adding this great tale to favs well done
5/31/2013 c1 7x-Sheeqsee112-x
Whoa, this story is amazing! I love the idea, and can't wait to see why his ki went away, I love the relationship between Piccolo and Gohan, and the feelings you portray of each character (especially Chichi's little speech...wow). By the way, I'm just like you; I imagine a story over and over again, and THEN write it. ;)

Good luck on the story, and I can't wait to read more! _