for What He Said

12/8/2020 c1 Guest
Wow this is very interesting! What a good story this is
3/15/2019 c1 Nightenbird
Very good, I loved this and only wish this could continue into a multichapter bc yes! :D
3/24/2017 c1 10CosmicEssence
So I read this as it caught my attention but I'm not really a fan of New-52 so didn't read much of it. Having said that what issue(s) does this span around?
3/9/2017 c1 10NoMeImporta32
Masterfully done. It fits what happened next with the conversation between Dick and Damian. I love how you portrayed Joker here.
9/27/2016 c1 3WraithFaithUnstable
I don't know what it is, but joker is just so amusing to me! What is wrong with me? Nothing.
He's just genuinely hilarious! I love him! He's so deranged and his jokes are the best! Oh! And the puns! They murder me every time! Woo!

Oh and what a CLEVER way to get into dickibirds head! Genius. And makes sense too. I love this. Makes me so happy.
9/3/2016 c1 100Rookblonkorules
Noooo, Nightwing, you can't think like that! Don't leave!
2/18/2016 c1 Guest
Interesting story.
4/18/2014 c1 3Laude Dei
Technically there is a continuation from this but thats in the comics i wish you had done your lwn version of his and everyone elses reaction to him distancing himself and then a reconnection or not but if there was a reconnection you would have to add the bat going in solo and giving joker one hell of a beat down but oh well it was a really good one shot i wouldnt change it just add for more enjoyment :)
2/4/2014 c1 8Dzeytoun
Interesting, but not very convincing. Most of the history you reference is pretty clearly part of the old continuity. The relationship of Batman, Dick, Jason, and the Joker in the New 52 is still very murky, but appears to differ quite a bit in detail from the pre-Flashpoint era, even when some form of key events still took place. Even the emotional content of Bruce's relationship to his Robins has not been made clear, and seems to change from story to story and writer to writer. Besides, Dick has already revealed what the Joker said, and this isn't it. So nice try, but no go.
1/21/2014 c1 dontblink
I like it. I would be interested in seeing a sequel where Batman or the robins knock some sense into Nightwing. Villains will be after them even without his presence, and he's plenty tough, he's not so easy to kill. And he should ignore Joker's advice out of principle. (The batfam should argue that he'd be safer in a group than on his own)
Also, I think you should bump this up to a T for teen level. This kind of dark fic isn't for kiddies.
12/19/2013 c1 28cocopops1995
Oh! Perfect! Exactly that is what would get to Dick and make him pull away! Omw I've been absolutely buuurning with curiosity to know what the joker said to all of them and what you've got here could totally be exactly what he said to Dick! If i had 100 thumbs they'd all be up! Oh and you write really well too! So descriptive, I almost felt as if I was right there with him!
7/4/2013 c1 143Lost-Remembrance
Heartbreakingly touching. Brilliantly done.
6/16/2013 c1 night-batfamily
This is really a wonderful idea I only wish if this story contains many of chapters, because this idea can take you for a variety of topics such as what their impression was after dick suddenly leave, especially Bruce..
6/12/2013 c1 1kuromi123
Oh I wish you'd continue this, It's absolutely amazing!
6/10/2013 c1 11GenderBender25
Ah, the heroic "to save him i must sacrafice myself" kinda thing...
25 Page 1 2 Next »