for Strange Days

2/28/2016 c1 10Twilight's hunter
Very funny! I wish there were more spiderman & harry potter things out there. (they go together like fries and gravy!)
10/7/2015 c1 5jelsamerricup19
This is a good story, It is just a little bit confusing. I love your character Emma by the way! I love how she is a prankster,and how she prakend Snape while he was asleep.:)
9/15/2015 c1 dragonlovewater
Be happy I give dis fix two thumbs up! :D lol I really have to hurry up and get an account!
1/2/2015 c1 1UgunsGreka Fans
Short, but satysfying. Wish you could've fleshed it out a tad bit more, but beggers and spiders can't be choosers.
12/23/2014 c1 Guest
got and idea
what is peter is adopted but no one knows except peter and aunt and he is the true boy who lived.
Due to some old prohacy death eaters and order members have been trying to capture spiderman since he popped up falling each and every time so badly each time jj put up a website for videos.
just so you know i am not an fanfic writer i am a reader that has ideas that pop in her head
2/5/2014 c1 4GreekGeek4u
that was... AWESOME!
9/8/2013 c1 Deadaccount26492638492
this is really cool. you should do another one :)
6/28/2013 c1 The Amethyst Blade
Great job. Love ultimate spider man and harry potter. It was an interesting cross over
6/7/2013 c1 Guest
Wow, the story was nice, even if it made little sense.
Stories like this hardly ever get a review, so I guess I'm here to give ya a shoutout about being unique.
- The Onyx Dragon
( Yeah, the same one as TheOnyxDragon12. Sometimes I just don't want to log in.)
6/2/2013 c1 8Queen Victorius
Your OC, Emma, is SUPER funny. It might be a little embarrassing for me to say this but, I, kinda, like to watch Ultimate Spider-Man, except I watch it on Netflix, and it takes SO LONG to put episodes on there. I hope you make more stories.

Queen Victorious