for These Battle Scars (Mostly On Hold)

3/10/2017 c7 Guest
I really, really like it, but sense the last time you updated was over three and a half years ago, you most likely have no intent on updating it.
12/31/2014 c10 Guest
Oh please keep going, I absolutely LOVED this fanfic and really, really, really want you to update soon!
11/16/2014 c10 Fish eat oreos
Nooooo! You can't stop now! You stop, you make me cry! :'''( Plz keep going, PLZ! ;)
8/15/2014 c9 4Ven'aranar Angel
Shabuir doesn't have an apostrophe, but I'm into this story! And I'm border lining 'stalker', aren't I?
8/15/2014 c8 Ven'aranar Angel
I like the vocal manipulation thing, though you spelled 'arc' wrong. Just friendly advice, I promise.
8/15/2014 c6 Ven'aranar Angel
Jesse will never live this down, will he? On a different not, I can smell character development coming on :)
8/15/2014 c4 Ven'aranar Angel
You did a good job showing what the war's affect on some people can be, and how the children reacted to their parents. Please keep up the good work!
8/15/2014 c1 2Emberframe
fives would also properly beat her in hand to hand combat, seeing that arc troopers learn an extra courses.

anyway cool story
8/15/2014 c9 Emberframe
first of all she would not be abble to piick the lock on the cuffs becuase they use an electronic locking system.
and secondly clone weapons are protected against emp.
a droid popper is an emp which the clones uses.

sorry for rant but im a bit of a star wars nerd.
8/15/2014 c4 Emberframe
is it rexsoka
8/15/2014 c2 Emberframe
hey try not to write with I
and try he as more removed eg. he moved fowards looking for his captain, suddenly a trooper came up to his side.

well apart from that its a good story.
3/7/2014 c8 FeatherStrife
this was so awesome...i wold love to write like you..i suck at it...please wrote MOAR...look me up on DeviantART. im FeatherStrife... good luck with writers block!
2/18/2014 c8 Guest
Yes! Updates! WOOHOO! This is awesome! Please don't stop this story any time soon!
2/18/2014 c2 1Phazon Elite
Good Job! But you still would not be able to stop me or care to if I even bothered infringing on copyrights! Ha Ha! But seriously, great work. Your very good considering that this is your first story... so, yeah.
10/11/2013 c8 Guest
OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE BACK! I look for updates on this story every time I come to Fanfiction! I hope you had a good time while you were out of town, if not, I hope things get better! I understand if you have school, I hope it's not too hard on you. In the end, patience becomes pleasure! In this case pleasure is an update to this story! Ok, enough rambling! I hope to read more of the story!
25 Page 1 2 Next »