for Baby Bottle Brews

11/11 c22 Jess09Brittana
I really love this book I hope eventually the side to make another add onto this.
10/25 c1 BrittanaAus
I have read quite a few fanfics and I always find they get kind of boring when the kids come along untilI read this one. I loved it and the kids were hilarious.
10/25 c15 BrittanaAus
Awesome chapter
10/25 c12 BrittanaAus
Such a great chapter
10/17 c22 Guest
Wonderful story I hope you add to it someday.
10/2 c22 Mimsd123
Loved all of it!
9/19 c22 Guest
So heartwarming :)
7/27 c22 Guest
I love it!
I love how you portrayed the characters very well and how you managed to add small little details to make the story more fun and appealing. Although, I wish you’d have gotten a bit more particular with Brittany’s pregnancy. But overall, it’s one of the best FanFictions I’ve read. I hope you’d update us on the story! WELL DONE!
6/4/2018 c11 Lindsey
Omg those are tropical smoothie names!
12/21/2016 c20 Guest
Is there a chance that in the future Bryce and Kenzie could get a more in depth storyline?
4/12/2016 c15 TTshorty33
Omg she walked away from her wife in the middle of labor and she's still the angel? u have to kidding. seriously. I keep reading waiting for the tables to turn and just wow.
4/11/2016 c2 TTshorty33
I just don't understand how santana is always in the wrong and brittany can do no harm. the story is great the writing is great. and if ur favorite is brittany, read on. chapter after chapter, santana is the evil one and brittany is the saint. it's preposterous
4/11/2016 c1 TTshorty33
unreal.
1/30/2016 c13 Guest
Can i just say that the guards from mercedes's concert are totally dumb af for not doing their job right. It's a HUGE concert and they ran out of guards? How's that possible...I also had no idea that a bunch of fans would even go that far, even if they had to risk the artists themselves. I hate the fact that they got jeremy hurt and potentially risking the baby's life. Idk.. it's abit unrealistic..
1/25/2016 c22 2MissLynn87
Just finished all 3 of these amazing stories! I devoured these man! You did such an amazing job creating this whole world with all these amazing layers! I reallly loved this story!
794 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »