for Baby Bottle Brews

11/25/2013 c17 3caitie.r.simpson
Ya! U have no I dea how excited I got when I saw this was updated I think I even did a little dance. Always love to read more of this amazing story :) can't wait to read more :)! Happy holidays to you though :)
11/25/2013 c17 ScarlettDancer
Ive missed this story! One of my favorites.
11/25/2013 c17 katiek28
Yay! I'm so glad that you're back for the holidays! I've been a little MIA due to a broken ankle and so I'm behind on my favourite fics - but this was sure a great way to start to catch up! I love this little family you've created, and was so glad to see that Cassie and Mason were finally in a better place. I felt so sad for Santana that she missed out on getting the tree, but I'm glad she got over it fairly quickly. Can't wait to find out more about what Britt has been sneaking off to do - something to do with animals I assume! Thanks so much for writing this!
11/25/2013 c17 Glee4ever123
I'm glad your doing this! I was really upset when in the end of this fic you didn't have cassie leave tht ass. I also wanted to know about britts sister and her love life. I wish you would write a fourth part to these fics and just keep on telling the story of their lives. You could have a time jump to when their kids are older like how old Bella was at the beginning or is now. So many cute things could happen. Is there any possibility of this fic being continued more after these three parts?
11/25/2013 c17 goosewriter
This is great. happy holidays to you and yours. :)
11/25/2013 c17 aLL4LeynA
Lol uh oh, are Brittany and Dylan sneaking off to play with animals at an Animal Shelter? Hehe
11/25/2013 c17 kostinann
Great chapter as always. I wonder if we'll have any drama in the future.
11/25/2013 c17 oneandonly27
OMG! So so so cuuute! Can't wait for more :)
11/25/2013 c17 franzih24
Ahhhh love it :D can't wait for more
11/17/2013 c16 Guest
Are you updating anymore ?
10/31/2013 c16 Loregleek
Love it! Dylan is sooo cute _
10/29/2013 c16 Yalsha
Your Story is like my Most Favorite Story.
I Hope you update soon :)
10/25/2013 c16 katiek28
That was adorable! I love the way they're sharing the parenting, and Britt worried about Dylan not finding her funny was just so cute. I love what finally made him laugh - that was one of the cutest scenes you're written I think! Thanks so much for writing
10/22/2013 c16 IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn
So adorable! Thanks for posting this one shot. I've missed your version of Brittana so much. As for ideas, there's a bunch of firsts you can do like first Christmas, first birthday, first day of school, even first date! I feel sorry for which boy/girl ends up having to deal with crazy/protective San! Lol And will Brittana have any more children? Maybe Britt can carry next time?
10/21/2013 c16 r e l
Ahw that was the cuttest thing ever! So good. Love it!
796 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »