for Baby Bottle Brews

1/30/2016 c13 Guest
Can i just say that the guards from mercedes's concert are totally dumb af for not doing their job right. It's a HUGE concert and they ran out of guards? How's that possible...I also had no idea that a bunch of fans would even go that far, even if they had to risk the artists themselves. I hate the fact that they got jeremy hurt and potentially risking the baby's life. Idk.. it's abit unrealistic..
1/25/2016 c22 2MissLynn87
Just finished all 3 of these amazing stories! I devoured these man! You did such an amazing job creating this whole world with all these amazing layers! I reallly loved this story!
6/9/2015 c22 UniKitty
Hey, have anymore one-shots sitting around in your brain somewhere? :)
5/3/2015 c22 Guest
Loved it
4/15/2015 c22 ttandme69
I reread all 3 stories to see where I left off...which was the Christmas 3 part and now I have caught up'. Love the story and the families you have created. Eager for more and thanks for the hard work. Lisa
3/17/2015 c22 tessy25
Next please I love your stories
2/25/2015 c22 tessa25
I love. This story its amazing
2/1/2015 c15 112007gracee
Great story
1/6/2015 c22 Louisa17
Awww! What a great little one shot! I definitely needed this this morning!
1/5/2015 c22 rg521
So cute the way Dylan worries about Slobberz.
1/3/2015 c22 IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn
I was just thinking about this 'verse yesterday and how much I missed it and then BAM you posted! Love it! I'm glad Slobberz is going to be okay.
1/3/2015 c22 katiek28
Ok, that was just so sweet. Poor little Dylan so worried about his best friend, and even Charlie is being nice to him! I actually had a sneaking suspicion that Charlie was somehow involved (like he'd eaten something of hers that he shouldn't), so I'm glad I was wrong. I love the updates of this little family!
1/3/2015 c22 chichimerah
Another one shot! This is amazing... I'm hoping it's could be a lil bit longer. So I can feel the characters deeper like I always do.. ;)
But, whatever it is, I still love it...
Keep writing!
Till then...
1/3/2015 c22 Zee
Aww man! Such cuteness :)
1/2/2015 c22 Guest
So sweet, but I did get a lil sad. I've lost pets, it's always difficult. Very sweet chapter.
796 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »