for Baby Bottle Brews

3/27/2014 c21 chichimerah
I like this kind of one shot story. . Atleast we knew what was happened wit Brittana family.. Wit San.. Britt.. Dylan n Charlie... Also, Quinn.. Bella.. Sam... This is just amazing... I hope we still can read the progress and the new updated of this amazing story!

Ohh, I love the arguments between Dy n Charlie. Soo cute! ;)
3/25/2014 c21 auntdedra
Awesome.
3/25/2014 c21 mcmaverick1
I love that this is still going. Cute update.
3/24/2014 c21 Nyx93
Omg! The part with the cake had me laughing ! Loved it.
3/24/2014 c21 katiek28
Ha! That was awesome. I love that Santana and Brittany totally lost it - and that even though they can see their children behaving like they do themselves that they are powerless to stop it. Still, in the end pretty much everyone got what they wanted, so it all worked out! Thanks for the update
3/24/2014 c21 2FootballGirl96
oh how i love your writing...let me count the ways. Seriously, this was awesome freaking love these little tidbits you're continuing with. Ever think of making a fourth about Charlie and Dyl as teens/growing up?
3/24/2014 c21 Guest
Brittany and Santana arguing over the ale was so funny
3/24/2014 c21 AB
I have missed this story. Thanks for updating. Santana and Brittany have a very beautiful family dynamic going on there.
3/24/2014 c21 GuessWho it's me
Lol that was adorable and hysterical! And yay for britts still getting her cake lol
3/24/2014 c21 Guest
Hilariously cute! Especially when they were arguing in the restaurant! thank you for this update! i think this is my fave of all the one shots :) you're awesome!
3/24/2014 c21 ninja123456789
I really love the oneshots you're writing for this verse. I love this trilogy
3/24/2014 c21 35XenaLin
OMG that was the most awesome ever lmao ..

I read this at work, so not a good idea. I was laughing so hard during Santana's and Britt's banter in the restaurant. I could actually see Quinn's face of amusement lol.
3/24/2014 c21 jtour
Hilarious. Love it!
3/23/2014 c21 Glee4ever123
I just love seeing them as parents. I hope this isnt the last of these oneshot things. The cake sex stuff was hilarious. I missed these two.
3/23/2014 c21 3caitie.r.simpson
I got so excited when I say this update because this is one of my favorite stories :) and I was right to be because it was awesome :)) so cute I love how they interact with their kids and of course that sweet lady sexin is still very much alive :) hope to see more at some point I know the story is techanlly over but I get so excited when u do these updates
796 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »