for The Astrologist

5/3 c17 Lynnie
I did cry but i loved this so much thank you
3/9 c17 16Sele de la Luna
I think I read this story before. Anyway, If I didn't review before, I'm doing it now, I loved it.
1/15 c3 Neleh9313
lol Jellal is talking about when he left Erza because he didn't want her getting hurt... but said something that would hurt her instead... to prevent her from getting hurt... I thought that was pretty dumb (not the author because tbh... some men are actually like this) but the story is ok so far. I love the grammer. there is little to no grammer errors, but I can handle them.
1/8 c17 7jekde04
Oh wow, this was such a sweet, well-written, and unique story! You gave justice to all ships. I admit I only read this for Gruvia (I like the other ships as well but I don't feel the compulsion to read fanfics about them) but I didn't skim through the other couples like I usually do, lol. The plot was really interesting and one-of-a-kind. You definitely did your research and I have so much appreciation for that. Thank you for this wonderful story!
10/23/2020 c17 22Smash41KMF
That ... was an incredible story... Seriously, I don't even know to properly praise you for how incredible this was. The relationships you created and expressed and explained... the world you created here... WOW. I wish I could find the words to adequately tell you how amazing this story was. I loved it so so much. And I think it really helped to restore hope in my own life (lol). Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
8/30/2020 c5 2Titania Writes
'we already did in the past life' is such a beautiful line.
7/28/2020 c17 Traaybae
This story was absolutely amazing. Truly. My only sadness is that we never get to see Natsu's proposal. It sounded precious . Great job! Ans I hope you're still writing something, somewhere!
7/20/2020 c17 Copperreign12
Omg! This was most beautiful story I have read in a long time on this site! It was amazing! I absolutely loved it! Thank you for such an awesome story! I will cherish it! Thank you again!
6/14/2020 c17 violet lilaccs
SUPER CUTE I LOVE
6/13/2020 c16 violet lilaccs
lmao they totally know about the engagement
6/13/2020 c15 violet lilaccs