FanFiction.Net
for Daughters of Aevíl: Book 1

3/3/2020 c2 HarmonyEveryday
I hope you find the time and inspiration to pick this up again
9/5/2018 c2 Jacob Fritzsching
Please update your story soon!
4/23/2017 c2 2capnbooth4
Update soon.
6/14/2016 c2 markoalap
Great chapter, i love it, please update soon.
6/14/2016 c1 markoalap
Great explanation for what this story hold inside, i like it.
2/27/2016 c2 6Yaw6113
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
2/2/2016 c2 Bronze
Damn! I was enjoying this! I know it's only been three years but I can't help thinking it's a dead story. I'd have loved to see how everything turned out! The best part of this story so far is the shit fit Bumblebutt's going to have when he can't get his hands on Harry! Harry'll be raised in a loving home with no abuse. Which, according to Bumblrbrain MUST happen to keep Harry humble. But in truth, it's to make him a weapon. I do wish you'd pick up writing this again.
9/25/2015 c2 9MaxKnight1010101
This story is one of the highest on my list that I wish to see updated, if not completed. Just about everything mentioned in the overview and this chapter points to a story that would keep my attention for a long time. I especially like the idea that this story/series would make Harry a father many times over.

You seem to have dropped off of everything, though... I just wanted to let you know that should you decide to come back and continue you have someone here who will be ecstatic to read it.
4/23/2015 c2 Christopher14
Please update soon as possible
3/29/2015 c2 Robert77833
I hope you eventually continue this.
1/14/2015 c2 uzuuchi007
Nice
4/21/2014 c2 Commander Riker
come on! its been almost a year! update already! there arnt many harme storys out there and definitly not as khuge as this!
4/21/2014 c2 7jh831
like what you have so far
but you said you would try to update once a month...and its been 10 months with no progress what so ever. unless you have been writting a chapter for every month so that would bring up 10 chapters.

i like the concept of the story but if it isn't going to be updated then i don't see the point on following.
however, if you do decide to continue i will gladly follow the story so pm me if you do decide to continue and i will follow the story

hope to hear see some more soon
3/14/2014 c2 Guest
please continue
3/5/2014 c2 5DarkJumper
I would love to see the next chapter, and the amount and which girls Harry will have in his life.

As for the title if this story, would 'Son of Aevíl: Book 1' not sound better? But that is my own opinion.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »