for For PANTS sake, Kittykat!

9/9/2015 c10 Guest
Sorry but ur story doesn't add up... Two of her babies die but she and Dave are grinning and talking about holiday the next day? That isn't really realistic sorry! Other than that I think its a good fic! X
9/26/2013 c16 21oldaccount12347
OMG this is sooooo good
Please update
I'll give you a cookie
8/29/2013 c16 1RoRo The Viking Bride
Omg thats cute but/and dramatic! i love the way they all arrive when dave calls jas (radio jas alert) PLEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE KEEEP WRITING I LOVE YOUR WORK AND WRITING ITS FUCKING AMAZING!
8/24/2013 c16 Guest
Thx so much 4 updatin', its an awesome fanfic. U must update sn x
8/23/2013 c16 ILikeNandosMoreThanYourMumDoes
PLEASE carry on!
8/23/2013 c15 Ellen G
Noooooo! U must NOT give up on ur fanfic. Only reason I haven't reviewed is because i've been on holiday with no internet!
Ellen G xx
P.S. I need to find out what happens cos I lobe the story!
8/22/2013 c15 RoRo The Viking Bride
pleeeeeaaaaaassssssseeee don't give up! it's flipping amazing! if no one else loves it I do! I love it soooo oooooooo much! please don't stop!:*
8/22/2013 c15 duskenightmare
no! don't give up! this is one of the better fanfiction stories i've EVER read about Dave the Laugh and Gee. please, oh please don't give up! your writings are good!
8/18/2013 c1 Guest
You MUST review, else I'll die! I lurve this fanfic I think its so totes amazeballs ;)
7/31/2013 c11 RoRo The Viking Bride
Ermahgersh like noooooo! This is really twisty! Luurrrrve it! Xoxox RoRo xx
7/30/2013 c8 RoRo The Viking Bride
OMFG DRAAAAAMMMAAAA DAHLING! Lurrrrve it as always! Wish I could be that good (-_-)
7/10/2013 c6 Ellen G
Jools is coming as well? I predict trouble! I'm thinking " You're Not Sorry" by Taylor Swift!
6/16/2013 c4 Ellen G
Luv the story! Can you maybe put something in Jools' POV so we know her side of the story? I've said it once and i'll say it again I luv the story!
6/6/2013 c3 Ellen G
Is there a reason for Dave being like this cos that isn't the Dave the Laugh that I know! Pls pls pls update!
P.S. Do I get a preview?
6/5/2013 c2 Ellen G
Dave?! How could you?! Pls pls pls update! P.S. Please can I have a preview of chapter 3 cos I reviewed?
17 Page 1 2 Next »