for Hollywood Whore

3/25/2019 c1 1Olimpkage
8/31/2018 c1 bloodynoir
I hate Sakura and naruto pairing with a passion
11/1/2015 c1 14AnjoRemix
this is like totally really random and I like it! *thumbs up* Love the Sakura bashing too; really do hate her guts. Me like! 3
7/15/2015 c1 4Cogan
This is awesome!
3/7/2014 c1 Flareose - Knifepoint Entry
While I will say this now that I don't like NaruSaku at all either... I feel as if you could have done their relationship a little better than you did, and the story as a hole. I'm not just saying for grammar in general when it comes to the story, but for also the plot points introduced as well.

I feel as if the relationship Naruto and Sakura had was little more than childish, and could have had a much more mature factor to it. It seemed to me that you were just venting out your hate for Sakura - which mind you, I don't mind one bit, but it could have been done differently and better in my opinion is what I'm trying to say.

I would also like to point out that I was a little disgusted with Naruto in this story. Not from the clothes or accessories he wore, or the music he made, but his attitude as well as how he handled the relationship.

I don't have a problem with Naruto receiving gifts from fans or hickeys either, but he shouldn't have done all of that while still in a relationship with Sakura. That right there was just plain wrong and untrustworthy in my opinion. If he would have broken off the relationship with Sakura before, then I wouldn't have had a problem with it even if Sakura came back within three minutes time kicking and screaming that this wasn't over.

All in all it felt like the characters as a whole was very one dimensional, which could have been better if you had taken the time - and not thirty minutes to work on the story line, to jog down notes of everything you wanted to happen, polish up the characters and make a truly amazing setting. But I do understand that this story was kinda random... But yeah, just saying.
2/24/2014 c1 UltimateAnimefan1994
awesome work keep it up.
12/10/2013 c1 minerbbi
that was really good!
7/15/2013 c1 7the-darker-side-of-things
...wow...saskura bashing! I love u now!
7/10/2013 c1 Foxy Legend
I keep laughing at the part where Naruto throws the tv :)
7/7/2013 c1 1IshipToomanyThings
Oh. LOL.
MadaxNaru. Teehee. XD

Baaah, I'm anti!NarutoxSakura fan too. I just. can't. B
6/1/2013 c1 TigrezzTail
Heh, I loved the examples of Naruto's and Sakura's relationship. I could so see Sakura doing that! Too funny. And true to your note, the Madara part seemed very random.
6/1/2013 c1 14itachisgurl93
hahaha! what!? cute..well...you know! lol!