for Naruto On Board

2/27 c78 5Tengoku no Kotei
You are not a writer. It's a copier.
2/19 c1 Rinjraker
How can you call yourself an author you didn't bring nothing new to the story and just copy paste the anime
1/26 c3 ChildofDragons
So Naruto is going to be a 'regular person' and will only ever grow stronger after other characters have also grown stronger like learning Haki during the time skip so i'm going to just assume right off the bat that this is going to be a "One Piece but Naruto is an observer that never gets strong enough to compete with Luffy, Zoro, or Sanji and canon won't really be effected... but Naruto still gets all the girls so yay smut" fic. Should've expected such when I saw the word harem.

Thanks for these warnings early though that way I didn't get invested only to be disappointed later.
1/9 c2 Vactican
i dont understand why ppl enjoyed this its just copy paste the origina story l why not just watch the original if its like this
1/9 c2 Vactican
i thought naruto is MC.
this story is like one punch man where saitama is side character
12/29/2020 c78 dlowe2651
awesome update soon
12/26/2020 c53 Guest
Good Job... I like you Fic

And Fast Up Bro
12/26/2020 c78 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next
12/25/2020 c78 7Power of Magic
It was a good chapter, regardless of how rushed it was and I look forward to the next one
12/25/2020 c78 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
12/24/2020 c78 4Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter as always :)
12/20/2020 c2 Dissapointed
What is this shit?

So the MC is basically just an unimportant observer who saves the crew when they are in a pinch but don't really fight?

What is this shit about honor? Letting your enemy regain his bearing and wait for him to 'get a second wind'? Complaining about Arlong trying to throw Luffy into the water...

Author, I know that brain cells are fresh out of stock but... Naruto is a NINJA, ya know? I hope you are not retarded to a degree you don't comprehend what that means.

Ridiculous shit, this story.
12/6/2020 c2 ChaseTheSoul
so you basically want to nerf him, so he isn't really naruto. he's an original character resembling naruto
11/6/2020 c3 luffy1996
Making Naruto already have a fight against Jimbei under his belt doesn't make much sense in your lore of him combined with your Author notes. You revealed him as the Greatest bounty hunter in the East Blue (used to be Zoro's title but whatever), but then you have him challenge one of the most notorious Pirates in the Grandline who was considered a 250 million belli bounty before becoming a Warlord. Naruto getting a few hits in would be shocking enough as you said preAlabasta is fodder to him, but actually managing to put up a fight would mean Naruto's potential threat level is atleast 200 million belli.
11/3/2020 c77 1hellfire45