for Naruto On Board

9/6/2020 c5 CrazyMr
i like a fight as much as the next guy but this is WAY to detailed. this is a ff and this is not even a fight with the mc in it. all we are getting is his commentary on the fight.
9/6/2020 c2 CrazyMr
I call bs. Naruto is not wearing orange.
9/1/2020 c76 6Power of Magic
That was a good chapter, and I look forward to the next one. Glad that your writing this fanfic again, I'd thought that you'd forgotten about it with how long its been since you last updated it. Hope that you update the next chapter as soon as you can
8/31/2020 c76 4Gamelover41592
good job on this chapter and that was a bit heartbreaking :(
8/31/2020 c76 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
8/31/2020 c76 Samuel Santillan
eso estuvo increible no puedo esperar al proximo capitulo
8/13/2020 c3 Guest
Well, about Aokiji. He most probably lost his leg in the fight against Akainu. Akainu has what oda describes the most destructive devil fruit and he is most definitely highly skilled at Haki
7/23/2020 c1 Zerak
This is probably a good story, given how many people favourited it. But honestly, I’ll never be able to get over the fact the the MC is naruto in name only.

You could have just made this a one piece fanfic instead of a crossover and built an OC that had similar traits as naruto or just the traits you wanted.
7/13/2020 c75 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and how the other fights will go
7/13/2020 c75 6Power of Magic
A good chapter, and glad to have you back. Looking forward to how things go in the next one
7/12/2020 c75 4Gamelover41592
this was pretty epic but now comes a heartbreaking scene
7/12/2020 c75 Samuel Santillan
me gusto espero el proximo
7/12/2020 c75 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
7/5/2020 c74 Guest2
Please continue
7/1/2020 c64 princeartemis900
It's too bad Wanda, Carrot, Milky, and Tristan; the Minks from Zou won't be apart of Naruto's harem.
1,248 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »