for Naruto On Board

3/20 c5 rosaurocunanan16
Awsome, funny fight with luffy and Arlong!
3/20 c4 rosaurocunanan16
Awsome chapter!
3/20 c3 rosaurocunanan16
Awsome fight with zoro and sanji!
3/20 c2 rosaurocunanan16
Damn naruto being able to project kurama's presence/image is really awsome!
3/20 c1 rosaurocunanan16
Awsome start! Really curious what's naruto's power is aswell! Tho i do hope it's something badass, since the civilian, zoro, sanji, all refer to naruto as a "legend"!
3/18 c2 leblanq
So this is at most Naruto with hand to hand combat and later haki. Nothing more? WTF is this some kind lets create the most boring mc challenge? This hasn't even anything to do with naruto besides the name.
2/27 c78 6Tengoku no Kotei
You are not a writer. It's a copier.
2/19 c1 Rinjraker
How can you call yourself an author you didn't bring nothing new to the story and just copy paste the anime
1/26 c3 ChildofDragons
So Naruto is going to be a 'regular person' and will only ever grow stronger after other characters have also grown stronger like learning Haki during the time skip so i'm going to just assume right off the bat that this is going to be a "One Piece but Naruto is an observer that never gets strong enough to compete with Luffy, Zoro, or Sanji and canon won't really be effected... but Naruto still gets all the girls so yay smut" fic. Should've expected such when I saw the word harem.

Thanks for these warnings early though that way I didn't get invested only to be disappointed later.
1/9 c2 Vactican
i dont understand why ppl enjoyed this its just copy paste the origina story l why not just watch the original if its like this
1/9 c2 Vactican
i thought naruto is MC.
this story is like one punch man where saitama is side character
12/29/2020 c78 dlowe2651
awesome update soon
12/26/2020 c53 Guest
Good Job... I like you Fic

And Fast Up Bro
12/26/2020 c78 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next
12/25/2020 c78 7Power of Magic
It was a good chapter, regardless of how rushed it was and I look forward to the next one
1,287 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »