for Naruto On Board

6/7/2013 c3 Zon Yokai Blade of the Spirits
This is good, can't to see what happens next. Hey can you tell me where I can see that movie and all the other one piece movies because I can't find any site that's free that will let me.
6/7/2013 c3 1Vandun
if an attack induced in haki hits a logia type they it negects the df power and makes the body soild making it possible to harm the body, it was not stated precisely how aokiji was injured just that he was, so i'd assume it was either haki or it was inflected by sakazuki's magma attacks which is an opposite element to aokiji's ice
6/7/2013 c3 0owya77o0
Love the story so far and yes you should definitely give naruto a decent sized bounty. Also no for him fighting people from his world, have him fight some OC's. for alabasta maybe have him fight crocodile and luffy fight nico robin ( read a story where that happened and you could still give luffy the higher bounty since robin is wanted alot more than crocodile because she can read the poneglyphs, or however you spell it). anyways glad someone new is writing a good naruto/one piece crossover cause there isn't enough of them
6/7/2013 c3 10Clash of the Legends
Naruto should fight his own villians from his series.

Naruto shouldn't get a bounty until after Alabasta

1st of All Aokiji only lost a leg, his right side got messed up. The duel b/w him and Sakazuki was a battle of two men who knew how to use Haki, which bypasses the defenses provided by any DF that and Magma probably over powers Ice. Logia users can prodice limitless amounts of their own elements

"it is possible to use elemental weaknesses to a further extreme, completely neutralizing the element that makes up the user's body. Even though a Logia user can generate near-limitless amounts of their element, they cannot recover from blows that damages their physical body, no matter what state it's in"

"Users of Busoshoku Haki can strike Logia users as if they were human... When Haki is applied to a Logia user while they are intangible, rather than nullify the powers completely, turning the user back to their physical form, it allows the one using the Haki to grab the person in their transformed state as if they were tangible."

Hope that answers your question
6/7/2013 c3 2Jack Grey Logan
Well he did attack Nezumi so I think he should get a bounty. Attacking a marine officer is a serious offense in the One Piece world.
6/7/2013 c3 6Lightningblade49
Id give Naruto a bounty straight away considering he's supposedly the strongest person in East Blue and has beaten people stronger then Arlong the Marines would know about this so he should have a Bounty higher then Luffy's until the make the connection of Naruto joining Luffy's crew he would remain higher then Luffy's would get a boost when it's revealed so aomething like this perhaps.

Luffy $30,000,000 beli increased to $ 45-50,000,000 beli
Naruto $40,000,000 beli
6/7/2013 c3 1Xion The XIV
There is a reason that Logia's are the most feared in the sea and also the WEAKEST of the sea. They rely on their power so much they never dodge ever. Unlike the others where they do dodge and counter. From what I know Haki can kill a Logia or any fruit user. So i'm assuming that Akoji was hit by Haki empowered attacks by Akainu(IDK his name) That's why they are the most feared Non-Haki users can never beat them, but the problem is Logia's never tried to learn to dodge attacks, so they suck at it. From what I know if a body part is taken off by Haki it does not grow back, or he doesn't grow them back as a reminder of what happened to the Marines.
6/7/2013 c3 1Jeku Kusanagi
Naruto x Nami pairing
6/7/2013 c3 Lykaioss
Awesome story! Write more! P.S. (2) They fought with Haki. When Devil Fruit users fight against Haki enhanced weapons/fists and such their powers are neutralized.
6/7/2013 c3 deadpool626
nami pairing for naruto is my favorite he should get a bounty for fighting marines.
6/6/2013 c2 1OBSERVER01
interesting fic
6/6/2013 c2 26917brat
I like this and I can't wait to see what you are going to have happen please keep it up.
6/6/2013 c2 ImagineBreaker7
This story seems interesting I look forward to reading more.
6/6/2013 c2 1fighting hope
this is a good story keep up the good work and are you planning on giving Naruto a devil fruit?
6/6/2013 c2 Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel
wow interesting love the story good beginning hope to read more soon one question in arabasta is naruto going to fight with a character form naruto maybe like gaara oe zabiza and so on. Looking fwd to the next chapter keep up the good work :)
1,334 « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 Next »