for Naruto On Board

6/7/2013 c3 1Jeku Kusanagi
Naruto x Nami pairing
6/7/2013 c3 Lykaioss
Awesome story! Write more! P.S. (2) They fought with Haki. When Devil Fruit users fight against Haki enhanced weapons/fists and such their powers are neutralized.
6/7/2013 c3 deadpool626
nami pairing for naruto is my favorite he should get a bounty for fighting marines.
6/6/2013 c2 1OBSERVER01
interesting fic
6/6/2013 c2 26917brat
I like this and I can't wait to see what you are going to have happen please keep it up.
6/6/2013 c2 ImagineBreaker7
This story seems interesting I look forward to reading more.
6/6/2013 c2 1fighting hope
this is a good story keep up the good work and are you planning on giving Naruto a devil fruit?
6/6/2013 c2 Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel
wow interesting love the story good beginning hope to read more soon one question in arabasta is naruto going to fight with a character form naruto maybe like gaara oe zabiza and so on. Looking fwd to the next chapter keep up the good work :)
6/6/2013 c2 6Jebest4781
fun chapter and like how it turned out. yeah figured that you would have Naruto be a bit simular to Zoro in this that Naruto would have Kyuubi behind him for his techniques and such. anyways wondering what the pairing for this story is and maybe wondering if you will have Nojiko paired up with Naruto
6/6/2013 c1 Jebest4781
well it was nice of you to have Naruto to not let Nami's money be taken and back on canon I hated it a lot. anyways going to read more of this story and see whats up.
6/6/2013 c2 11bloodyhound17
Suspense is in thee air
It seems you know what you are doing
Plz cont. Or suffer my wrath
Shishishishi
6/5/2013 c2 kendryn
hmmm ok yea i like this no ninjutsu or devil fruit just an average dude (err kinda) like Rayleigh, shanks, and garp (hopefully you'll give him haki). but i got to ask are you going to do any pairings in this story?
6/5/2013 c2 6Lightningblade49
Naruto has Super DStrength like Tsunade wonder if he can use haki either way you can see why he's called strongest in east Blue.
Id like to see Naruto face someone worthy of his Power so he get's a good bounty.
6/5/2013 c2 1Vandun
if your not giving naruto a df, will he be capable of haki?
6/5/2013 c2 Rezdek
It probably would be better if Naruto fought his own enemies cause a lot of the battles in OP were important for some characters. Other than that, good job on the chapter. Looking forward to the next update.
1,342 « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 Next »