for Too Tired To Wink

7/21/2014 c5 4MuzicFox5
I dont have a clue when you will next update this, hopefully soon, and you havent quit it... This is my favorite children of earth fix-it fanfic. You play all the characters brilliantly, and keep me intrigued with the way you mix the serious and funny moments. Hank is hilarious by the way. I enjoy your Tony Spark fanfiction as well, though I didnt know you wrote that one too, until today, or yesterday since its 1 AM. I cant wait for the team to reunite, and for Boss Man to finally be dealt with. The situation with the cats is quite amusing, and Hank reading into everything is fantastic to read about. All in all, I'm so very excited for the next chapters, and hope that this fanfic will last sometime longer, and if you see it going farther, a sequel would always be appreciated. Be well!
6/22/2014 c4 poppaeasabina
Oh yeah, Hank, Tim Drake and the rest of the Batkids, they look different when it's real life, no?

Occasionally you have Hank behave like a sane person to balance off the rest of the time, when he behaves like a deranged stalker. Good show!
6/22/2014 c1 poppaeasabina
Who's the Mercenary?
5/9/2014 c5 11HeatherR
Hi! Finally getting back to you. Sorry, life happened. ;)

Anyway, another awesome chapter! I was so relieved that they didn't meet up in this chapter. I was actually afraid after the last one that you were about to have that happen. Ha-ha-ha! Let's just say I believe strongly in pacing and I thought it was just too soon. So, I was tremendously relieved when that didn't happen, and I greatly enjoyed what did happen. But can I just say, I'm getting sick of the thugs. It's getting harder to believe that the police would allow armed men to be running around in Cardiff, when they have such strong gun laws. I do want the Boss to go down, and hard. So I'm waiting for that. Awesome and unexpected that he has a son!

I'm loving Ianto's little group of followers, and I can't wait for the brother to play a bigger role. Actually, I can't wait to see what happens next, and to see how the whole thing is resolved all the way around. This story is just wonderful!

I'm glad Jack's back! Wha-hoo!

Thanks for another fabulous chapter. :)
4/12/2014 c5 SherlockWholmes
It's so very very good to be getting updates on this. Happy dancing happening here. I really love this story.
4/11/2014 c5 Guest
Might be because it's a while since I read the original story but I don't get why Ianto doesn't get help from the TW team.

I can't wait for them to reunite, I feel you've actually captured the frustration well.
4/10/2014 c5 176Firehedgehog
ohh,,,, nice
4/10/2014 c5 1alpha Jade Hunter
So very happy with the update! You have made my day. I love the sheer amount of frustration and near misses that takes place in this story, and always with such humour. I am eagerly awaiting the reunion, but the humour and awesomeness of a solo Ianto makes it all worth the wait. I love it when the polite quiet ones get to show off their own brand of BAMF-ness. So many great parts in this one but the assault with fashion critique a great touch ;)
4/10/2014 c5 1Zalibeeth
Well, he made it out of the lion's den, but Ianto's problems are never ending. Boss Man makes me quite nervous so I'm wary of what he could do next if he catches up to Ianto. By the way, your OCs make me laugh so much. They're so turned around and I can only see them getting into trouble later on. Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/7/2014 c4 1Winter's Twin
I actually almost had a panic attack when I thought 'And I wake up' finished without a proper conclusion but then I saw this and I felt so relieved. Please update soon, I understand you might have writer's block as I get that all the time but still please update soon so I don't get withdrawal symptoms :) - Winter
1/28/2014 c4 1red day dawning
Oh, my. That is such a huge cliff-hanger. Loving this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
1/14/2014 c4 PiperGrace2015
next chapter will have TEAM reunion? i cant wait...

and are Tosh and Owen [sort of] immortal as well? will we find out how they came back to life?

cant wait for the Janto. hope they have a lot of gay sex.

*next chapter will be the first of 2014*
1/7/2014 c4 17Taamar
I'm being So Very Patient, just want to let you know that I'm still waiting eagerly for the next installment.
10/1/2013 c4 11HeatherR
Yaaaaayyyyy! A new chapter! Hurrah, hurrah!

And I had the added bonus of delayed gratification due to my in-laws visiting at the time I discovered your update. So, I had to wait to read, but just knowing it was there was a thrill. ;)

And what a chapter. Jack's back. Half the team reunited. Gwen's had Anwen. And Ianto secreted away inside the lair of Boss Man. Whoa! Excitement all around. I loved it! I shall now begin patiently waiting for the next one. :) No pressure. :D

Take care,
HeatherR
9/30/2013 c4 Guest
All I can think right now is 'Ohshitohshitohsitohshitohshitohshit' can't wait for the next chappie
68 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »