for Too Tired To Wink

9/29/2013 c4 Guest
I do love this, but I find it incredibly frustrating, still not sure about why Ianto is going it alone. Although I do really like how you've written him and his adventures. I just keep wanting to shout at him to go to Cardiff or at least make contact.

Very glad Jack is back.
9/29/2013 c4 176Firehedgehog
ohhhhh... freaking awesome update
9/29/2013 c4 7Kira Kyuu
I don't hate you for the cliffy but I am frustrated by it. o_o

Thanks for the update! :D
9/29/2013 c4 SherlockWholmes
Thank you for updating. I love this story. I'm also very glad that Jack is back.
9/29/2013 c4 Guest
You are updating, i'm good ;-)
9/28/2013 c4 1pillow-fort-fandom
WHY THE EFFIN CLIFF HANGER GAAA WHYYYY PLEASE UPDATE SOON AND THIS CHAPTER WAS AMAZINGGGGG LOVE TYRA! GGGGEEEEOOOSHHH! THANKS YOU THANKS YOU THANK YOU FOR BRING JACK BACK TO EARTH WEEEEE I SO HAPPY AND CANT WAIT FOR THEM TONSEE EACHOTH AGINNNN (next chapter?) hint hint ;) great job in this chapter! it was worth the wait
9/26/2013 c3 RepTheKing
hey... it's been some time and I'm getting desperate and I just had to ask if you're updating soon or not for awhile or whatever... but please update as soon as you can because this is one of the best stories I've ever read. i mean, seriously, it's been literally MONTHS. MONTHS SINCE YOU UPDATED. I hate to compare it to this, but, it's like a drug. you think your fine, until you have some ( or in this case, read a chapter), and then you start getting addicted and have more and more of it ( in this case, read more and more of the chapters) and then all of a sudden, when the stuff. runs out ( or in this case you don't update) it feels like THERES NO FUCKIN MEANING TO LIFEEEE! so, the moral of the story is, PLEASE UPDATE BEFORE I COME AND FIND YOU AND MAKE YOU UPDATE BECAUSE, DAMMIT THIS IS A GOOD STORY AND AND AND I NEED YOU TO UPDATE. like, actually NEED you to update. so please update as soon as you humanly can and then some. :))))
9/16/2013 c3 17Taamar
More, please!

Love what you've done, the story is clever and original. And way to earn the M rating! Is it even possible to write John Hart without an M rating?
9/14/2013 c3 16OneShotMarvel
I absolutely adore this. When John appeared before Jack and spoke about Ianto I went nuts. I was eager to see what would happen and I just adore everything that you've written thus far. Honestly, I hope to the gods that you'll update again and that you haven't abandoned this. It's a marvelous story with a great cast of characters. Please update again, and great job so far. You definitely have a way of pulling the readers in.
8/19/2013 c3 SherlockWholmes
Great fic. I'm loving this one as much as And I Woke Up.

Hank's brother Will is somehow going to end up working for Torchwood, isn't he?

I think your O.C.'s are great. With a feel kind of like The Lone Gunman group from the X-Files, and the L.I.N.D.A. group from Doctor Who's Love and Monsters episode.

The part where Ianto blogged about Jackie's kittens, and Hank is going nuts looking for hidden messages in it was priceless. I was laughing out loud, and getting strange looks from my daughter.

And poor Ianto, with his age bouncing around, and Thugs, and Faeries, and Ianto groupies, and his group of merry men. Not to mention John Hart. I totally did not see that coming.

I do wish that Ianto would hurry up and use Mainframe to check on Torchwood, or break down and let the Fae help him with Thugs and their boss. I get why it hasn't happened, and a good arguement can be made that he isn't thinking clearly between being killed so many times, his age bouncing all over the place, and him missing Jack so much.

Anyway, thanks again for a great story, I'm caught up to date and have Followed it. Looking forward to the next installment.
8/15/2013 c3 Guest
please update! I don't think I can wait any longer! that's the problem when someone writes such good stories! I think I'm going insane with waiting for you to update. GAAAA!
8/12/2013 c3 1Zalibeeth
Oh, please update soon! This story has me eager to know what happens next, especially now that Jack knows! :D
7/26/2013 c3 13darkdranzer
YAY everyone finally knows Ianto is alive! :D :D :D i love the part with john hart haha.

well from the very little of what i saw of torchwood s4 Jack is pretty much normal and yea :/
7/19/2013 c3 11HeatherR
Oops! Forgot to sign up for chapter delivery! But yay! Finally an update...I can't wait to read it! Will review again later.

HeatherR
7/16/2013 c3 1pillow-fort-fandom
Brilliant! As usual. Can't wait for the next chapter to come and I am sooo happy you brought jack back into the story! Please update as soon as you can!
68 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »