for Too Tired To Wink

7/16/2013 c3 32Angelwings23123
Great chapter!
I'm very glad you updated. :)
7/16/2013 c3 JustAnotherFan
OMG wow this is so amazing! I've literally just sat and read all 70k of the first part and these three chapter without stopping.

I can't wait for the next part! I can't wait for Jack to find Ianto...
7/16/2013 c3 orsumfenix
And Jack is FINALLY in it. Also, I love the 'I didn't know it was in caps lock' moment.
7/16/2013 c3 51Inusagi
Glad to see jack is finally making an appearance
7/16/2013 c3 7Kira Kyuu
Thanks for the update! :]
7/15/2013 c3 176Firehedgehog
freaking awesoem update and bet hart will freak over mini ianto
7/11/2013 c2 1Hyouyuri
okay so fiiiiiiiiiiinally I manage to write a review for this incredible amazing fanfiction of yours!
I LOOOOOVE your writing style, it's like a chocolate cake with chocolate chips and strawberries! (Don't ask, it just means I'm really in love and yeah.)

Then the story is asdfghjkl. No words needed.
(Because srsly, the Johnto-scene(s) in the last chapter were more than amazing, they should have sex the whole time until Jack gets back *g* with only that part you made me fall in love with the whole story.)
And the rest- asdfghjk I'm sorry but I really can't find any words for that
(though I'm not quiet a fan of the whole aging thing but well, then there's Janto and Johnto and everything is fine. OH and btw I love you for bringing Tosh and Owen back and I want them (and Gwen) to walk in on Ianto and John OMFG I WOULD LOVE YOU TO THE END OF THE UNIVERSE UND BACK. TWICE.)

Yeah, this whole thing is getting out of control, I'm sorry. (And my English is probably wrong too.)

Keep going cause I want to read more soon!
(I know 10k isn't exactly too fast to write so take your time, I'm just saying... ;) )

Greetings from Germany!
-Hyouyuri
7/9/2013 c2 6ShadowsintheFlames
Please update soon! I absolutely love this story!
7/8/2013 c2 1pillow-fort-fandom
Great chapter, but when are you going to update?
6/25/2013 c2 Gwenyvhar
Lol, loving this story and all it's quirks. Hoping that Hart sticks around and helps Ianto deal with "boss man", I'm sure the two of them would work very well together, especially since Ianto is a bit more rogue atm. Can't wait for Jack to return, maybe after everyone else has reconnected and Hart joins Torchwood. Love a good J/I/J.
6/16/2013 c2 5magicrazy101
Why must you be such a good writer?
I ended up not getting to bed until 1am cause I was reading this and it's prequel n_n'
Update soon please!
M-crazy .
6/14/2013 c2 8Raelyn33
Just read "And I Wake Up" and quickly moved on to this story. Wow.

I actually thought near the end of AIWP that I was surprised how much I love your OCs. Tyra's a bit annoying, but I think she's supposed to be. I adore Hank and Sherry and Hank's initial email correspondence with Eunice had me ROFL. Putting awesome OCs into a Fandom can be hard, so massive props there! (I'm wondering if I should be worried that I got all the various fandom references. Nah.) Poor Hank, seeing conspiracies where there's just kittens. :)

I really loved the Ianto/John interactions (and smut) and I'm glad Ianto's getting some fun in all this insanity. (There seems to be at least some feelings I've noticed in this fandom that Ianto should remain faithful when he's not with Jack or something and that hypocrisy just irritates me.) I'm hoping that this is the start of a beautiful friendship between Ianto and John.

I'm also hoping that Ianto's going to retain some of that cattiness that he let lose on Milley when it comes to later TW interactions. Canon!Ianto really does come off as a doormat quite often, so I'm loving frisky!Ianto.

I am disappointed that Ianto isn't making better use of his resources. He could get far enough into TW data to see that Owen and Tosh have been reinstated, but he can't tell who is working there? He can make use of CCTV to watch the Thugs sometimes, but doesn't check in on the area around the Plass; thus seeing Owen and Tosh? His rent was paid in full on his apartment and he never thinks to check and see if Gwen got around to packing it up? A many weapon carrying John Hart (who doesn't mind killing, loves a bit of fun, and has nifty technology) is right there, but instead of recruiting his assistance or even just getting a gun from him, Ianto's thoughts are to kick him out? I can understand his worries regarding the faeries, but he's being a bit of an ungrateful prick where they're concerned. It's getting a bit frustrating.

Wow, that almost looked like a rant (sheepishly sorry), but they are questions that are rolling round my head, so I thought I'd share.

Can't wait for more chapters!
6/13/2013 c2 sarahabruce85
Great Job!
6/9/2013 c2 176Firehedgehog
well. at leats some sex will help him feel human again. and will be annoying when he's kiddie again, and we all know john will see it
6/9/2013 c2 Guest
Well this was a surprise, but I liked it, I'm not a John Hart fan, but I really liked how you used them meeting up as a way to look at Ianto's emotions and feelings of loneliness.

Great story and I really like the long chapters, they are a treat!

I'm also happy to see the TW team actively looking for Ianto. It's great the way the plots are tying up.

As one of your anon reviewers, I do only review anon because I don't have an f. account, just in case you thought it was for any other reason..
68 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »