for Too Tired To Wink

6/9/2013 c1 1pillow-fort-fandom
GAA! i love both your story and your plot and EVERYTHING! update asap
6/6/2013 c1 176Firehedgehog
sweeeeet sequel!
6/5/2013 c1 11HeatherR
Hi! I just had to write and say that I love this story! I don't usually like stories (in any fandom) where one of the characters is turned into a child, because for me much hilarity definitely does not ensue. But you haven't done that! And what you have done is so engaging and addictive that if I hadn't had to go to work I would've finished the first part in one go, which would've been quite a feat as I am a VERY slow reader. :)

So, thanks for the entertaining tale, and I can't wait for more! :D

HeatherR
6/3/2013 c1 3IDreamofAvalon
You definitely know how to build suspense. You're killing me! I'm looking forward to your next post.
6/2/2013 c1 2Lusalma
I don't really understand the fairytale story aspect but it does help me understand little bits and pieces about the characters. Can't wait to see what Ianto does to the others and please write more! And have Jack take his head out of the sand, or at least check in with the others a bit...maybe, or you can torture him some more!
6/2/2013 c1 Guest
Wow, this has really upped the game. I still don't get what Ianto is doing, he would be so much safer back at Torchwood, even if he thinks there's only Gwen.

Poor Jack, I'm hoping he gets back soon.

Love that there are kittens! I hope he can bring them back with him. Bless.
6/1/2013 c1 7aworldofmyimagination
I loved this first chapter, your style of writing is fantastic!
6/1/2013 c1 1BelladonasMom
Yeah, more... I don't quite understand it all but I'all have fun figuring it out. Keep going. Love your writing!
68 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5