for Tobey's Secret

5/14/2019 c1 Fernanda Diego
This is the best story I ever heard, I also cried because of tobey’s Father. I’m fangirling right now about this ship I always tell this to my friends and they like it too! I’m making a comic of Tobey x Becky and it’s called “Love, Lies, and the Lexicon way” and it’s about Tobey and Becky bieng together and scoops bieng jealous about it, and your story “Tobey’s Secret” was one of the best story’s! Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,
Update soon! I want to see how she lets Bob
10/19/2018 c1 KoRRAUCHIHASHIPS4EVERYTHING321
AMAZING
8/4/2017 c1 Guest
Lmao I used to watch this show on the regular, this is great, I SHIP IT!
12/19/2016 c1 DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART
INCREDIBLE
3/21/2016 c1 Guest
lol, loveit, especially the part about charley. amazing job, wonderful story.
2/15/2016 c1 ElenLome
You are a great writer! I noticed that a lot of times when you were referring to Tobey's mom you didn't say her name, but that was really the only thing I noticed. So, I think you should continue writing, you're really great. Also, I really ship Tobey and Becky!
7/26/2015 c1 stormshot247
This is so sweet! and its exactly how i imagined a tobey and becky fanfiction!
6/17/2015 c1 lizbeth
is there a episode about this
1/22/2015 c1 2EllaDeWriter
You forgot to make Charlie try to kill Becky out of jealousy ;P
4/24/2014 c1 sophiedp
Great job! Keep up the great work! You should make a sequel where Becky tells Bob.
8/11/2013 c1 19Margo352
Smiles all the way through the story. Good job. : )
6/20/2013 c1 6InuKaglover4ev22
Awwww. This was such a cute story! There was soooo much fluffiness between Tobey and Becky. *squeals* They are so cute together! XD I felt sorry for Tobey when he thought his mom had left like his dad. But I'm just glad that she didn't.

Well, anyway, great story, and I look forward to reading more. ;)
6/3/2013 c1 3BornAgainINChrist
Awww... So FLUFFY! And Cute! Hehe Great Job Griffindor! Now that summer is here we can write all the stories we want Mwhahahaha! I am looking forward to a summer of WordGirl writing fun. I hope you have a great summer as well :D . Once again AWESOME job and keep on writing.

God Bless,