for New Hope?

7/12/2013 c9 2SwirlingStorm13
i think you should do iggy and ella and have nudge be iggys sister.
7/9/2013 c9 Guest
Update soon! It's amazing!
7/10/2013 c9 33ThingsWithWings
Woohoo! MS, baby! But ur probably home now unless u stopped at a hotel or something. Sorry, I'm in txt mode right now.

(Italics) Kill the bitch. (End italics) Dylan. Make him suffer. I know you'll enjoy it. Okay, so Fang has wings but Max doesn't? Or is that another story? Oh, it's another. That's right. Okay.

Anyways, sleep good tonight! T least you don't have 4 hours of band camp after four hours of gym...
7/10/2013 c9 Medoh
Niggy! Bring niggy!
7/10/2013 c9 2tiftifx3
I like niggy. Ella can get some boy at school named Jason or something . It was an amazing chapter
7/9/2013 c8 4thebigzit
Fang it! Why does Fang have to speak up!? Now Max will push her walls up further...Or will she confess, and open up? Fang it! Please update again soon before I go nuts with questions. Oh, and I really liked the part where Msx tames the wild dog. It was really sweet how she showed her compassionate side.
7/9/2013 c8 33ThingsWithWings
Wait, so if you didn't have Internet in Texas, how did you upload this? Cuz I know you're not back yet. Or are you? (Totally random, but I like this chapter. But you're still inconsistent in the tense. Past, present. But your spelling is getting better. Spell check?) Anyways, if you are back I highly suggest you stretch and do some strength if thou hasn't already. Even if you aren't back yet. Whatever.

So I am so excited for season 3 of Black Butler and Maximum Ride THE MOVIE on NEW YEAR'S! I would say you have no idea, but I'm sure you do. As well as anyone else reading my comment. (Hey.) But anyways, I just had an idea. So I have an idea for a trilogy, and I'm going to outline the plot. Just basic. Very basic. And I'm going to have your sister put in suggestions and stuff to make it better. How about it? Oh, and tell her she needs to update her story. She has some angry reviewers and/or followers! Including me...

I really want to go over to your house sometime. But I have Band Camp. Fun. Four hours of standing. For the rest of the week. Awesome. And he first football game is soon. And we don't even have the last part of our music. Yeah. But we're having a car wash at 7-11 for our marching band to raise moneys and I am going to have to WORK! Terrible, right?

Okay, this review has taken a turn for the worst. And by worst, I mean random. So I'm just going to stop now. But I still feel like I have plenty of rant left in me tonight. Sigh. Oh well. I need some sleep. My eyes are starting to get...tired. Sigh. Again. And I'm yawning. Sigh. Yawn. I give up. Good night.
7/9/2013 c8 2tiftifx3
Update now! It's amazingg
7/5/2013 c7 Guest
Hey, really like this story so could you update please?
7/7/2013 c7 floating in a blue lagoon
i love it
does the flock have wings?
6/28/2013 c7 Chairwomanmeow15
How depressing :( really great story:))
6/22/2013 c7 Wannabeauthor
IMF plz make more!
6/21/2013 c1 Wannabe author
Omg thank you, you have inspired this wannabe author!
6/22/2013 c7 tiftifx3
This is so sad but so good at the same time. It's amazing! Keep writing or ill sink Lissa on you.
6/21/2013 c7 33ThingsWithWings
Okay, Riane. I am serious. It' T, no T. Fix that before you put up your one-shot, please. But I like this chapter. Lawl.

And I am serious about those spelling lessons this summer. Or I could have you study the dictionary. Or I could just spell-check all your stuff. And fix your profile again haha! Jk. Oh! Duh. Since you're still logged on on my computer, you can save the things and I can spell-check them before you post them. I am a GENIOUS! And get to the fax soon, please! :3
47 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »