for New Hope?

6/21/2013 c7 4Spokensilenc3
Sweat? You're trying to say sweet, right? Just to point that out. Awesome chapter, though, update soon!
6/21/2013 c7 17SilenceIsGolden15
I have a feeling that wont be the last time we see Dylan. am i right?
6/19/2013 c6 17Kalico-To-The-Letter
I love this story so far. Dark, but also deep. The spin you've put on Max is really creative so far, and it's clear that she isn't just a one-dimensional "emo" chick. As for the violence, I wish I could say that it borders on excessive, but I can't, because that's the reality of the abuse that she's dealing with, and I commend you for not shying away from that. Can't wait for more!
(Short advice: Be sure to mention the fact that this is an AU fic in the summary. Saves all kinds of confusion.)
6/19/2013 c6 4Spokensilenc3
:) awesome chapter. So everyone knows about max now? Cool. Update soon!
6/18/2013 c6 9Oneshot Agency
Make the chapters longer. Good chapter
6/18/2013 c5 4Spokensilenc3
:) awesome job. Update soon.
6/17/2013 c5 2Fang is awesome
good job
6/13/2013 c4 Guest
Aw, poor Ari. Great chapter.
6/13/2013 c4 5SuperRide1796
Conscience? Conscious? Maybe is what you meant, and hey don't worry about your spelling and grammer, it's still readable :) plus I'm terrible at gramma and spelling, infact I've probably made a mistake in this review... Anyway this is a good read, I like it, I love the fact that Ari is nice in this..,I always thought he was underneath it all :)
6/12/2013 c4 33ThingsWithWings
(Huff) Fine. Jkjk. But I will try to calm my rants from now on, it's just that I seem to get them out so much better in writing.

Alrighty then. Only rational reviews. But I will keep that spell-check promise. You'll see...
6/11/2013 c3 3ThingsWithWings
I have run out of things to rant about, but I will probably be ranting in your comments very often, just FYI. two things: Uno)Haha you forgot to mention that Ariel checks your spelling. (Ohmygosh it kinda reminds me of Fang's blog... 'Thank God for Spellcheck'...Lol) y nĂºmero dos) Why didn't Max freak out when she heard the Voice in her head? I mean, anyone in her condition would be sreamin' their damn head off (excuse my French, no offense French pplz) right? But still, I can tell you've either been writing a lot longer than a few weeks or months or even years, or you have an affinity for it. Did you notice how David mentioned something about 'having an affinity for a skill' at the end of preactice when we were sitting down talking about requirements and stuff? Weird, huh... Get some sleep!(talking to myslelf...:D Lol)
6/11/2013 c2 3ThingsWithWings
Oh, so now I'm just a 'friend from gymnastics'? Wow. Thx. I totes appreciate it. And gurl, when I get out of school on Thursday, I swear on the River Styx that I will check your spelling and/ or grammar before you post every chapter. (Thunder booms overhead) Awesome. Gerk. Haha X) (goatee guy) Lol.

Lawl, anyways, geez I hate this iPhone keyboard so much. Well, I'm getting tired so I guess I'll go to sleep nowNOT. I'm really not tired at all. Well, maybe a little. Oh, and tell your mom that she is an amazing person and she deserves better than us (or you, or me, whoever the problem child is at the moment.)

One thing that fascinates me about my comments is that I use these to share my entire life story and basically tell ppls about the latest happenings and whatnot, but PMs are essentially useless to me except to fangirl in private. Otherwise, yeah. I need to come up with a cool wig off thing. Like, you have... Whatever you have, I forgot... And I have NOTHING.

Random side note: YOU MUST READ THAT BOOK. The one that ur mom got at the library today, Evermore. Yeah, sounds like Nevermore, but in all reality, it's about the opposite. Really and truly. Oh, and read The Wings of Wrath by AvengingMyInnocence! You musssssstttttttt or I will not leave you alone until you do and if you stop then I will hunt you down and nag you to the point of insanity then I will follow your every move until you do read it which I know you will because I WILL STALK YOU UNTIL YOU DO. So READ IT. Have a nice day! Night, whatever, Nico/Fang! Whoever you are... (Likes the feeling of pain... If you're trying to say 'emo', then no. :D LAWL)
6/8/2013 c1 AngelxFlamexBear
Alright hai! I kind of don't know how to do this because this is my first review. I have read about 60 Maximum Ride fanfics and I love what you have started! Alright so I have a question and Imight ask more (that was a warning :3) Does Max have a hatred of all guys because stupid Jeb? Does she still live with Jeb?
Update asap please :3 thanks keeping soaring 3
6/7/2013 c2 9Oneshot Agency
Good chapter, but you really need to re-check your grammar and spelling once you are done writing. It makes it better to read.
6/6/2013 c1 5SuperRide1796
Hiya, you reviewed my fax one shot so I'm repaying the favour I liked this, it was really good, I'm kinda assuming that Max is being abused by Jeb, hey just an assumption, I liked this and update soon :)
47 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »