FanFiction.Net
for How Much Do You Love Her?

6/15/2016 c1 Guest
Ahhhh! This looks like one of your first fanfictions but wow, it was really good! I enjoyed the characters in your little one shot and the plot and the beginning with the rose garden was too cute! I can't wait to read more of your work!
7/4/2015 c1 2NamesAreFutile
Yeah! TamaHaru forever! Have you read the manga? My sister can go burn if she thinks that Hikaru and Haruhi is perfect.
5/21/2014 c1 3YesNoMaybeIdk
This was hilarious! Ranka would totally do that to poor Tamaki. Haruhi's in for quite a ride. XD

Just one thing that's confusing me - near the beginning, Haruhi says she isn't pregnant, but at the end, she announces that she is. I'm guessing the whole "Dad I'm not pregnant!" thing was just her trying to prevent her father from killing Tamaki even though she already knew the truth? Or did I miss something that hinted at it?

Anyway, aside from that random plot twist, this was an excellent story. Favorited forever. :)
2/1/2014 c1 34bhoney
I liked them getting engaged and the interaction with the group at the end, but I was a little annoyed with Haruhi for not standing up to her dad. A prank is one thing, but that's pretty humiliating, to make someone stand naked in public, not even let them use the bathroom. Also, if it was my fiance, I wouldn't particularly want everyone looking at them naked. Ranka kinda ticked me off. He should've seen how much Tamaki loves Haruhi and he loves her and how perfect they are together and given his consent. Okay, some pranks are fine, like what he does in the manga, but this seemed extreme. Poor Tamaki.

I loved his speech to her when he proposed and I loved the thing about the red rose amongst all the white ones and how that was like her, unafraid to be herself. So, so sweet. I love Tamaki and Haruhi together, they are perfect. Thanks for writing!
8/22/2013 c1 11tresemellon
Ahhh This was adorable! I really love the pairing. Very well written! N'aw:) You should continue this (even if it is a one-shot XD).
6/3/2013 c1 9Melanie-Says
You can comment on your own story? Well ok then... I loved writing this! If you're reading the reviews, please read! (You don't have to, but it's a nice thought! But if you do read, please review!)
6/3/2013 c1 48Tracey4t
This was great! I love Ranka filming Tamaki and then Haruhi trying to help him out. That is true love! I love it!
6/3/2013 c1 15Saki-Rose Chan