FanFiction.Net
for Harry's Eulogy

2/18/2022 c1 Cassandra30
He has a point.
3/27/2019 c1 missgsmith51
"After reading 'Evidence' by sprinter1998, found at the following link ..." I'm surprised your link isn't there, since it is a story you were linking and not some other site. Sometimes I don't understand this site!
8/5/2018 c1 serialkeller
Awesome, would love to see more :D
11/5/2017 c1 noreenklose
Nice one!
I like "Harry has a brain AND a backbone" stories.
I liked it.
Thanks for writing.
12/15/2015 c1 BMS
Now thats a fitting eulogy
1/11/2015 c1 Cateagle
*wicked chuckle* Oh, dear, I'm certain that's going to set the kneazle among the snidgets. Still, if it gets wizarding Britain moving from being an inert bunch of sheep, it's worth it.
1/11/2015 c1 N Flamel
When JKR started her seven book series of children's stories, I doubt she had even an inkling of the level of popularity her books would achieve. Unfortunately, with a much wider and more discerning audience than she had envisioned, the books and characters fall apart. You've done a good job of summarizing how a more maturely written Harry Potter would have reacted. Your glimpse at this reaction was well written and concise. Thanks, N Flamel
1/11/2015 c1 4Aaran St. Vines
One of the great failings of the marvelous Harry Potter story is that he was never given his right to express what you wrote here.

Seeing Draco there at the train station in the epilogue and seeing a Potter son named Albus Severus was much more disappointing than Hermione with Ron - and that was a tragedy even JKR admits to now.

Well done. Concise and well written.
1/10/2015 c1 14old-crow
Hi,

This tale was one of the best uses of the old Bilbo Bagins tricks that I've ever read. Are you sure there isn't a follow-on chapter there, just waiting to be told?

Crow
7/27/2014 c1 starboy454
excellent
7/22/2014 c1 Silens Scriptor
Well written and an excellent direction for potential stories.
6/20/2014 c1 28GuidingHand
I still doubt they'll take any action, but I liked his speech.
4/11/2014 c1 85Firewolfe
well done
4/4/2014 c1 SlickRCBD
Wow, I've always liked the idea of Harry saying "Take the job of 'Chosen One' and shove it" after the events of 5th year. I'd love to see this scene in a larger fic.
9/17/2013 c1 Guest