for The Vegeta Chronicles

1/6 c1 Dizzy WillBeth
Finally! I was tired of Canon showing such little character in Vegeta even though he had one of the greatest potential. He was always shown to revert back to his initial flaws and having all mothers of obstacles in ascension whereas Goku is shown to slide through with little more than high decibel roars and shakes.
4/23/2020 c2 damienfarrar10
Good story so far.
4/23/2020 c1 damienfarrar10
Good story
9/23/2019 c1 Guest
You are a horrible horrible person and I hate you. I hope your miserable.
2/13/2019 c28 Sanity213
Finished with whats here and im wanting more. Was a little confused by the Super Kaioken explanation but I get it. Are you still continuing this story because as I said before there arent many good stories left. Seems like Z Fighters are causing the problem here along with The Organization. Which at this stage is just kind of annoying. Specially Trench
2/10/2019 c20 Sanity213
Finally Found this story again. I remember loving how interesting and original this story was giving alot of characters a purpose. I hope your still continuing because alot of the other stories are either finished or Biased towards their favorite char.
4/12/2018 c11 2najeebshah37
a review is a review like it or not , turning goten into a gir was the last nail in th cofin for me too , good bye vc
3/16/2018 c11 EdgyWraith
Again, (I know I’m a bit late on this,) but fantastic job! As long as you keep writing stuff this amazing, I’ll have no complaints
3/15/2018 c3 EdgyWraith
God this got me so HYPED! I can’t wait to see the upcoming fights, so fantastic job!
2/9/2018 c28 Nobledragon Magician
Moar
1/14/2018 c1 1ILiekFishes
Hmm
11/25/2017 c1 Guest
kick cell's ass Vegeta XO
10/9/2017 c1 27Anzu Brief
I love it. I think it's very realistic that Vegeta ascended after Trunks' death. His character had years to develop from the killer he was when he came to Earth for the first time, and he was really destroyed by Trunks' death.

I also agree with your AN completely. At least in Super Vegeta is given a lot of character development, even more than Gohan, Krilian, Bulma and A18, who also are pretty awesome.
8/28/2017 c1 Arnas287
how can vegeta feelings change gender?
8/28/2017 c1 Arnas287
everything whas perfect until you made Goten a girl
373 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »